Bet they start selling legendary survivors

2»

Comments

• Jenng
    Jenng Member Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no, I don't retire them! They are good luck and even though my lvl 13 hunter is lower lvl then my current survivors she can still hang!........Oh and I've spent 1.99. :wink:
  • Ovidmikel
    Ovidmikel Member Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jenng very nice I call mine the BLUES CREW LOL would called them the blues brothers but their mostly women lol
    Jenng
  • NCDawgFan
    NCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JVC_TWD, I really want range on my shooter and spread on my assualt but we all have different priorities. I have a new base level 18 legendary assualt weapon with gold interrupt. None of my three current three level 21 legendary assualt weapons have interrupt. Is that a trait that would be a good addition to my armory?
  • JVC_TWD
    JVC_TWD Member Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭
    @NCDawgFan yes of course. I want those traits too. I have multiple weapons for my guys I just swap them out. My leg 20 pistol has gold range but it doesn't have the 60% critical damage. I love the 60% critical damage. It takes down level 19 fatties in 1 hit!

As for interrupt, I love it. 100% interrupt or 80% interrupt with luck on the weapon and luck on the survivor to make 100% interrupt. Interrupt is more important than dodge imo. If you can interrupt then you don't need to dodge

But each mission requires different traits.
    Jenng
  • JVC_TWD
    JVC_TWD Member Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭
    @NCDawgFan interrupt is what was needed on the 2 melees to repeat The Chase. And dodge in the end of the walkers got in the way. But interrupt was used in the first 2 turns for sure
  • NCDawgFan
    Thanks @JVC_TWD. My XP is currrntky at almost 1.9m so I need to spend some on something. Might as well do thus new assualt weapon with gold interrupt.
    JVC_TWDOvidmikel
  • NCDawgFan
    @JVC_TWD these are my go-to shooter and assualt survivors. A little different than to yours but both duos are pretty dynamic.
    JVC_TWDPR0DJ
  • Jaden
    Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PR0DJ said:

PS. Somebody has both dodge and retaliate on one survivor? That would be something.)

Yup - just pulled a legendary warrior with silver luck and skin and gold retaliate and dodge. Unfortunately he maxes at 15 but since I'm just about to reach 13 he'll be useful for quite a while.

I could tell you how awesome that is at level 15. ;)

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • DangerB
    DangerB Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    So on this Topic, if "for sale" what should a legendary Survivor be priced at?
    1000 Gold?
    10,000 TG?
    IAP?

I hope not real money, although one could argue Gold=Money, but I would say I can earn gold by playing, but I cannot earn $1.05

I think TG would be the best for the community. It would provide an influx to outposts.
    Ovidmikel
  • Amazayn
    Amazayn Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *NG starts selling legendary survivors w gold luck and dodge and up to lvl18/19
    i would be like, shut up and just take my card!!! *buys 3 leg hunters, 2 shooters, and 1 of each of the rest class. lol!!!
    Ovidmikel
  • Amazayn
    Amazayn Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *NG starts selling legendary survivors w gold luck and dodge and up to lvl18/19
    i would be like, shut up and just take my card!!! *buys 3 leg hunters, 2 shooters, and 1 of each of the rest class. lol!!!
    Ovidmikel
  • PR0DJ
    PR0DJ Member Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DangerB said:

So on this Topic, if "for sale" what should a legendary Survivor be priced at?
    1000 Gold?
    10,000 TG?
    IAP?

I hope not real money, although one could argue Gold=Money, but I would say I can earn gold by playing, but I cannot earn $1.05

I think TG would be the best for the community. It would provide an influx to outposts.

you can earn $ by not playing
    Philsoneetu
  • TheMurphy
    TheMurphy Member Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    My first radio call after tend revamp was uncommon hunter lvl 11/15 drop from 5 radios. Then I made first 15-radios call, I got this:

I felt happy to get a good leg shooter, my second one, first is a maxed lvl 15 assault. Even scout was useful for me, this let me say is not bad the new patch. But now I saw here that exist lvl 19 leg, so I feel scammed now. Why if I got epic lvl 18 survivor before, give me lvl 18 leg and not a lvl 20 max out. I just collect supply to upgrade training ground to lvl 17, this means will max out soon and obsoleted next council release.

Where's legendary levels 10/20 showed in the last epic/leg radio event, are they really exist? @eetu @teeceezeny
    This is not fair..

P.S. shooter look ugly, instead hunter look really like a breaking bad ass..
  • OneLessTitan
    OneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that NG will start selling Legendary Survivors at some point...but they will be IAP, and they will be in the likeness of actual characters from the show. Honestly, I don't know why they haven't set up likeness royalty/licensing deals with the actors...maybe they wanted to prove that their game was profitable/sustainable before making such deals.

There is no downside for the actors; they make extra $ for literally doing nothing. As for NG, they would probably make an ass-ton of $ if they priced them reasonably. Tons of people would love to have an actual Michonne Legendary Warrior, or a Rick Legendary Shooter, etc. And a lot of people would buy every single character.

I heard Hank Azaria do an interview where he said the most shocked he was by a royalty check from the Simpsons was from the Tapped Out game. Granted, his voice is used a lot in that game, and NML will probably never be as profitable as Tapped Out, but I don't see why this won't be a feature in the future of this game.
  • Dodkong
    Dodkong Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they use characters from the show, I'd bet they make a new classification rather than using legendary. Unique, maybe?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • PR0DJ
    PR0DJ Member Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭

My guess is that NG will start selling Legendary Survivors at some point...but they will be IAP, and they will be in the likeness of actual characters from the show. Honestly, I don't know why they haven't set up likeness royalty/licensing deals with the actors...maybe they wanted to prove that their game was profitable/sustainable before making such deals.

There is no downside for the actors; they make extra $ for literally doing nothing. As for NG, they would probably make an ass-ton of $ if they priced them reasonably. Tons of people would love to have an actual Michonne Legendary Warrior, or a Rick Legendary Shooter, etc. And a lot of people would buy every single character.

I heard Hank Azaria do an interview where he said the most shocked he was by a royalty check from the Simpsons was from the Tapped Out game. Granted, his voice is used a lot in that game, and NML will probably never be as profitable as Tapped Out, but I don't see why this won't be a feature in the future of this game.

I don't want to see same set of main characters from the show in everybody's team.