GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• Artisans
    Artisans Member Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I wish there was somethin' I could do or say
    To try and make you change your mind and stay
    We never did too much talkin' anyway
    But don't think twice, it's all right"
    (With apologies to Bob D)
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
  • Dodkong
    Dodkong Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Movado I've never had the pleasure to cross blades with you in the game, but I have thoroughly enjoyed your post on the forum. Good luck with your other interests going forward.

I'll leave this as my ode to your time in the game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY

No more shall you ride into town with armor.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    I dislike seeing this thread return. I also dislike it more when it's one of the established and well like players.

Stay safe and healthy. I wish for you nothing but the best, and hope to see you sometime return, as others have done.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the best @Movado

Myself and all the other wild walkers wish you all the best!
  • Guapo
    Guapo Member Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while, but figured I owe it to you all. Monogamy is great, but monotony sucks. Guapo leaves you all in peace.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • zeekdog
    zeekdog Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    @Movado had the pleasure of playing with you a couple of times.

I didn't even realize you had left the game.

Enjoy your retirement.
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Troublemaker ☠️

I've been playin since day 1, but the ever increasing demand to be online 24/7 and bias towards P2W got me. After 3 years, I can't do this anymore.

I'll still be around for a while, mostly because of my fantastic Mavericks guild family and friends.

But I'm on my way out to full retirement soon.

Good vibes to all!
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah man! Don't blame p2w for leaving! This is one of the lead play to win games I've played! Also as it's not really a massively competitive game that paying will "win" you that much more. What with the extra gas they are supplying (and then reducing) the only thing you really have to pay for is weapons. Most of which can be found in game. I understand if you are bored and don't find a challenge for reason to play but don't blame people who give their cash which in turn keeps this amazing game going as a reason for leaving. I hope you can find something else which has given you this much enjoyment for 3 years without having to pay a penny. Good luck on the outside world @Troublemaker!
  • crambert_nec
    crambert_nec Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, so many legends leaving. Fix the grind NG!
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP Troublemaker ☠️

I've been playin since day 1, but the ever increasing demand to be online 24/7 and bias towards P2W got me. After 3 years, I can't do this anymore.

I'll still be around for a while, mostly because of my fantastic Mavericks guild family and friends.

But I'm on my way out to full retirement soon.

Good vibes to all!

A friend, let's call him Uncle Bob, can be such a badge whore. I think he can be such a jerk sometimes. :sunglasses:

• Troublemaker
    edited December 2018
    > @Governator said:
    > RIP Troublemaker ☠️
    >
    >
    >
    > I've been playin since day 1, but the ever increasing demand to be online 24/7 and bias towards P2W got me. After 3 years, I can't do this anymore.
    >
    >
    >
    > I'll still be around for a while, mostly because of my fantastic Mavericks guild family and friends.
    >
    >
    >
    > But I'm on my way out to full retirement soon.
    >
    >
    >
    > Good vibes to all!
    >
    > A friend, let's call him Uncle Bob, can be such a badge whore. I think he can be such a jerk sometimes. :sunglasses:

Here it is... Take it!

But just because you asked first and I don't want vultures ripping it off my rotten corpse... 😂
  • tdiddy
    tdiddy Member Posts: 336
    @Troublemaker we may not have seen eye to eye on many things, but still have respect for you.... take it from me enjoy your time away, recharge the battery and come back strong one day.
  • Troublemaker
    tdiddy said:

@Troublemaker we may not have seen eye to eye on many things, but still have respect for you.... take it from me enjoy your time away, recharge the battery and come back strong one day.

Tks man! Respect you too!
  • Pic
    Pic Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to see you go buddy. Mavericks OG will miss your jokes and your knowledge. - Pic
  • Pic
    Pic Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jenng
    Jenng Member Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call bullshit @Troublemaker :D:D:D lol
    JK!!!! Everyone needs an adorable villain, so, you’re welcome :) and thank you for the good vibes manifested directly into my survival ;) I wish you the best! May all your chakras realign! Peace!

• Troublemaker
    Jenng said:

JK!!!! Everyone needs an adorable villain, so, you’re welcome :) and thank you for the good vibes manifested directly into my survival ;) I wish you the best! May all your chakras realign! Peace!

Kinda expected! lol

Good vibes and sorry for the usual salt.

But t'm not dead yet though, so keep one eye open... bwahahha
  • SCBMA
    SCBMA Member Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jenng said:

Kinda expected! lol

Good vibes and sorry for the usual salt.

But t'm not dead yet though, so keep one eye open... bwahahha
    @Troublemaker
    What does that mean exactly? You are leaving but not leaving? Typically when one posts their farewell in this thread, they leave.