GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• Krieg
    Krieg Member Posts: 259
    I'm leaving :s

Be back in an hour ;)
    Co-Leader

• capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Stay safe out there @PigBenis ...and have fun! :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
  • psychwolf
    psychwolf Member Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm done with this game for good. Tired of it, tired of everything about this game. I was here from the start but NG are a bunch of fools. It's a sinking ship. Peaceeeeeee
  • Andrea
    Andrea Member Posts: 399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Stay safe out there @psychwolf !
    Stay safe out there @PigBenis !
  • Andrea
    Andrea Member Posts: 399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why disagree @Baluban ? @psychwolf and @PigBenis are a great forum friends !...anyway...stay safe out there and comeback for a "CIAO"
  • JackBauer
    JackBauer Member Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all and goodbye.
    @Fluxxx please delete my account.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    > @JackBauer said:
    > Thanks for all and goodbye.
    > @Fluxxx please delete my account.

Sad day to lose a legend. Best wishes @JackBauer
  • Mystique
    Mystique Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooo!!!!! I will miss you so much @JackBauer .. who is gonna harass me now about my eating habits? Worst day ever!! 😭

PS: I won’t ever eat a hamburger made of vegetables! But I still adore you! I wish you well in RL! {{hugs}} ❤️
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • reekookr
    reekookr Member Posts: 209
    So they got banned and "decided" to quit? :D
  • vshield50
    > @reekookr said:
    > So they got banned and "decided" to quit? :D

No. @JackBauer is part of my and @Mystique's guild. He was always a class act and of moral high ground.
  • vshield50
    edited October 2019
    > @vshield50 said:
    > > @reekookr said:
    > > So they got banned and "decided" to quit? :D
    >
    > No. @JackBauer is part of my and @Mystique's guild. He was always a class act and of moral high ground.

Guess it was worth posting twice.
  • capibara
    JackBauer said:

Thanks for all and goodbye.

@Fluxxx please delete my account.

Uhg.. i started missing you 2 years ago and now i will miss you more than before... :(
    Stay safe out there friend!
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
  • Jenng
    Jenng Member Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BWils
    I,personally, will miss you bunches! Our mutual love of a backwoodsy moonshining, random hero brought us together, you are a person I respect tremendously and it’s been my pleasure to get to interact, converse, and know you.
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

May you find a new and interesting way to waste your free time. ;)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• Groznic
    Groznic Member Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Goonies never say "die"!
  • Coolseb
    Coolseb Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    ANONYMOUS C. R. E. W. - About 40 players, all levels, since guild birth date.
    Two times for a mismatch, once for a lack of insight, but sometimes for a birth, back to studies or a beautiful brand new life coming and unfortunately most frequently for being tired of the game changes.
    As we are family, some come back and play a challenge or two for our pleasure before return.
    One of our best player retire a few weeks ago. A great friend.
    Finally all that to say that there is a human being behind each screen, our beloved guild just looks like life.
    Respect due to all these bouts that make us.
  • capibara
    Will miss you friend @MadPuppy :/
    Stay safe out there!! :)
  • vshield50
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > After giving it a good long thought I have informed Fluxxx and the mod team at the start of this month, that I wish to lay down my moderator responsibilities.
    >
    > The other moderators, yes there are a bunch of us and the fact you don't see it often is a positive thing, are also aware if this.
    >
    > Hopefully Kaz will eventually get around to that message as well, have not had a reply there yet. So even though my forum account still carries the tag, I do not consider myself a moderator anymore, nor should anyone here. Anyone contacting me for mod assistance, I will forward to others.
    >
    > ==============
    >
    > Over time I have become less interested in the game, causing me to play less. As a result, I no longer kept up as an end gamer, and even skipped challenge some weeks.
    >
    > I will be quitting the game entirely, once I have said my goodbyes in my guild.
    >
    > I cannot in good conscience be called a player mod if I am no longer a player.
    >
    > I have had me a good time.
    >
    > So long!

Sad to see the good ones go. You are good people @MadPuppy ! Made me laugh a few times be it your cat pic or on Discord 😉😁😁😁

Be well buddy. You're legendary in my eyes but for the right reasons ;)
  • Novell
    Novell Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Here is Pete from your guild... you make me sad... :'(
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • Bill_ZRT
    Bill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit @MadPuppy .... I remember before your moderating days when you were a young pup and forum malcontent like me (come to think of it, I remember when I was a forum malcontent, too, before the apathy set in).

I have to say that you were the most fair,, evenhanded moderator here. You always tried to see all sides and you always tried to get all parties involved in some forum situation to see all sides. You always tried to deescalate a situation and wielded your moderator powers with a velvet glove, not an iron hand (or golden ego).

As always... we come here for the game, we stay for the people and eventually enough of them move on that we do, too. Best of luck to you - enjoy your newly discovered free time. :wink:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• Illbrainer
    Illbrainer Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Not unexpected my friend still so sad!

WeirdnDeadly will always have a free Spot for you...

Ill off to work through the shock and maybe some runny eyes...

Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
  • Jenng
    Jenng Member Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been years of fun @MadPuppy

You’ve been a favorite mod, gracious in authority, humorous and engaging. Many well wishes
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine, let’s call him Uncle Bob, really appreciated how you moderated on the Forum. I’ll miss you too!
  • Illbrainer
    Illbrainer Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    I left forum years! ago but still remember the hype when got status ModPuppy!

c u!
    @MadPuppy
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
  • capibara
  • jester
    jester Member Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MadPuppy

One of us! One of us!
  • masmith93
    masmith93 Member Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember how shocked many of us were when you joined the dark side @MadPuppy. Best of luck to you. Honestly, I cant even believe that I still play.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.