Gone the call survivors.

KillersZ
KillersZ Member Posts: 102 ✭✭✭✭✭
I made a call 15 radios. They came 2 assault (1 rare and epic 1) and a rare hunter. But the game has dropped the connection and when I opened them again, the options were no longer her and not the 15 radios. What to do?

Best Answer

• Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Same thing happened to me. I contacted support. Be sure and open your radio call option again and see if the call result is still there. Mine wasn't. Still waiting for support to credit me back my lost radios.

@KillersZ I got my radios back this morning from support as "goodwill." They have been unable to duplicate the issue, but folks should keep reporting it when it occurs. I'm hoping that it was a 1-time glitch for me.

Answers

• KillersZ
    KillersZ Member Posts: 102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a call 15 radios. They came 2 assault (1 rare and 1 epic ) and a rare hunter. But the game has dropped the connection and when I opened them again, the options were no longer her and not the 15 radios. What to do?

• SlickRick
    SlickRick Member Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they're not in your radio tower contact support
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    GovernatorKillersZ
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me. I contacted support. Be sure and open your radio call option again and see if the call result is still there. Mine wasn't. Still waiting for support to credit me back my lost radios.
    KillersZ