Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• GrimGael
    GrimGael Member Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When in doubt, kill defenders for charge. Don't wait for NG to find all of the ones that slip through the net.
    MovadoSCBMAbigbeano
  • Vakali
    Vakali Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a visitor @DLich

DLich
  • Boruto
    Boruto Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movado said:

Dear "Tatyanne" - you somehow slipped under the radar on the outpost fix. You have only 4 walkers, and pink-star defenders, and a set-up that makes it hard on attackers without charge abilities. And you block TG's. Unsuspecting players may have also been victimized by your outpost "bot" named ANITA.

Ay dios mio...

But you cannot escape my punishment.

@Movado

Haha, I also remember seeing ANITA in the previous cycle. I wish I had saved the screenshot of my raid since it was easy as pie for me as well. So far, none of players fooled me since I always bring my A team when I raid.

MovadoSCBMA
  • GrimGael
    @Verbaub nice seeing you! I must have murdered my way into a better neighborhood
    Verbaub
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vakali said:

I had a visitor @DLich

Same here! Thanks for stopping by @DLich

DLich
  • Boruto
    I'm still waiting for visit by @DLich.
    SCBMADLich
  • DLich
    DLich Member Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Boruto I'm around 4400 influence.. so if you wanna drop some so I can find you that'd be great. But I have no intention on moving up to a higher tier anytime soon lol

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Boruto
  • Vakali
    Boruto said:

I'm still waiting for visit by @DLich.

Ugh, I wouldn't say he was the best guest, beer cans and pizza boxes were everywhere.

MystiqueGrimGaelDLichBorutoSCBMA
  • OneLessTitan
    OneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Vakali !! Don't worry, I left Mountain Dew cans all over @DLich camp 3 times in the last few days.
    VakaliBorutoSCBMADLich
  • UFGator
    UFGator Member Posts: 9
    So tired of hearing people whine about killing during outpost raids. There's more to gain than TG
  • Boruto
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    SCBMADLich
  • Boruto
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    Who let the @DLich Out!!
    SCBMADLich
  • GrimGael
    Do your thing uf. Gator fans need all the joy they can get with bad neighbors like Alabama.
    OneLessTitanBorutoSCBMAVerbaubKafirmongo911
  • bigbeano
    bigbeano Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    All life is precious UFGator,even annoying outpost pple controlled by AI,LOL!
    GrimGaelmongo911JimiFaith
  • Teliantes
    Teliantes Member Posts: 11
    I look at these old friendly posts about people welcoming people attacking their posts - NO MORE! Mall of that ended because now you get totallynscrewed by someone attacking your post and lose about twice what you can gain for attacking someone else. Great job, Next Games, formdestroying the comraderie and friendliness of the game and making this a very negative game to play.
  • GrimGael
    What? Nah, I'm cool.
  • bigbeano
    bigbeano Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Well,unfortunately I had to splat some melons today,3 outta the 10 raids my hands were forced to kill all of them,even a nice group of legends over my level!That one got messy,at least it helps get some the points i lose being raided,i still think they get more 4 raiding me than I get 4 killing others pple!Not fair NG:(
  • GrimGael
    Yeah, I think so but it's all over the map. It has something to do with relative levels. Raid on, raid on!
  • Governator
    I'm not into raiding for the influence. The levels mean nothing. Hardly any difference between 3000 and 4000 TGs every 2 weeks. I play for the TGs. Nothing quite beats the feeling of killing defenders blocking the TG Box when I can. Now that's a value for my entertainment dollar. :lol:
    GrimGaelCBgaming1969JimiFaith
  • Kafir
    Kafir Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Same here...I raid for TG only and don't kill the defenders unless they are blocking. But NG only wants you yo spend real money on this quickly boring game, they've nerfed it and modified it to be only a fecal covered shell of the once fun game...

Oh wait, never mind because I might get warned by the mods for speaking my mind...that doesn't seem to be allowed here.

So disregard everything I said... >:)

• Vakali
    Unless I'm buying the 24 gas if you're blocking the TG's I will usually kill just one to clear the path. I got back up raid parties to account for some hospital time.

When I do kill the entire crew remember this was just my TG raiders, imagine if I brought in Seal Team 6 to lay waste.
    KafirGovernatorGrimGael
  • Verbaub
    Verbaub Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a nice friendly visit from one of our moderators.

One funny thing I have noticed - I put Negan in my OP, and a lot of people kill him but don't kill all of the defenders.
    I kind of like the karmic justice of that ...
    GrimGaelSCBMAOneLessTitanPigmongo911
  • KillingLight
    KillingLight Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    I only just joined the forums and been playing for a month.
    Level 11 survivors.
    It's kinda sad for me to see to gain only 10-13 influence most of the time if I decide to kill defenders but always losing around 15-18.
    I made it easy to get the TG and people killed my defenders even more. :(
    TheSittingDuck
  • Maverick1969
    Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    Bromsnor.
    Randy78
  • TheSittingDuck
    TheSittingDuck Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭
    100% agree @KillingLight

More of that, since today I never lose more than 17inf. (or don't remember ;) )

That sucks when I'm gaining average half of that... :|

• DLich
    DLich Member Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a slaughtering. I had to. Their defenders were so much lower level than I was. Thanks to whomever this is.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GovernatorJimiFaith
  • Governator
    DLich said:

This was a slaughtering. I had to. Their defenders were so much lower level than I was. Thanks to whomever this is.

Too easy. I bet it was a trap. The TGs you got were covered in anthrax or herpes. :lol:
    SCBMAbigbeanoGrimGaelmongo911CBgaming1969JimiFaith
  • Vakali
    DLich said:

I've had some low level common defenders in my bracket but I still don't kill them cause it seems like a douche move so I just take the TG and leave....but then I wonder if they put them out there cause they want me to kill them to lower influence or whatever. They are definitely beating me in psychological warfare.

OneLessTitanPigVerbaubGrimGaelmongo911RocketmanJimiFaith
  • Dodkong
    Dodkong Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLich said:

I populate my outpost with my lowest level survivors, levels 10-13, and I never get attacked. Of course I also place them so they must be killed to get to the TG box, but I don't mind. I have an top notch cleaning staff on retainer to tidy up any messes left behind.

I wish more people would come through and make that cleaning staff earn their salary.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • DEADITE_HUNTER
    DEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if we could have the option to raid the player that raided us. Or challenge them at outpost.
    GrimGaelmongo911TweetyBird