Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• GrimGael
    GrimGael Member Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you @Vakali seems like a douche move unless they are blocking the tg or one's named "Kill_Me". I'd imagine that would be a plea for death in a higher bracket than @DLich is in though, but I've yet to attain such rarified heights. I do use lower level survivors in my outhouse, and enough manly men and womanly women come by and slaughter them to keep my influence at a roughly constant level. Interesting point-I only kill those blocking tg, those sitting in setups where I can't snatch and run, this one fellow named "no mercy" (I do requests), and a new category from last night-people with racist survivor names. I think of this as douche equilibrium, douchilibrium, if you will. It's amazingly consistent.
    TheLostOnesVakaliKafirWahooDawgIRONDeealnodJadenenigma12
  • TheLostOnes
    TheLostOnes Member Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vakali I just visited your outhouse and it was a very hospitabel set-up you have which means no one had to go to the hospital. Thanks!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GrimGaelVakaliGovernator
  • Kafir
    Kafir Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    DLich said:

What I think is funny is the defenders are squaring off against that armored walker like they're going to fight them. We all know they're on the same team ;)

I complained about that and got a warning... B)

• bigbeano
    bigbeano Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed alot of heros in outpost this week,i get the feeling they do this cuz they dont like them on the selection screen!Lol,especially considering Rufus and Abe were there alot.The kicker for me was in most cases pple didn't even have hero in the leader spot,ignorance or laziness?Not sure really!
    TheLostOnes
  • GrimGael
    That's a great idea. Rufus in particular is always in my face but rarely gets to go anywhere.
  • GrimGael
    @Ovidmikel nice visit! Good to see you.
    TheLostOnes
  • Ovidmikel
    Ovidmikel Member Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    @GrimGael Glad to have ya. Like taking candy from a baby . EXCEPT TO THOSE THAT DONT PLAY NICE . LOL. Bet they say ugh oh should a played nice and leave empty handed lol
    GrimGaelTheLostOnes
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and @SlickRick had a nice party and I was giving out the presents! Glad he stopped by for a visit. :sunglasses:

GrimGaelTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • Vakali
    Vakali Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭✭

@Vakali I just visited your outhouse and it was a very hospitabel set-up you have which means no one had to go to the hospital. Thanks!

Thanks for the visit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyftDHBtP0A

TheLostOnesGovernatorGrimGael
  • Vakali
    I took an after Christmas stroll and visited @DLich and @Capibara

DLichTheLostOnescapibara
  • GrimGael
    I found @prodj but can't seem to tag properly.
  • Movado
    Movado Member Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GrimGael I think it's a "zero" not the letter "O" in his name. I always enjoyed reading @PR0DJ 's comments; I know he got himself in trouble with the establishment because Often lacked a filter between brain and mouth, but he had a primitive honesty about his comments, and he understood the game mechanics quite well.
    mongo911wrinkled_bagTheLostOnesDLichGrimGaelJadenggbatspro_dj
  • Ovidmikel
    Ovidmikel Member Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put my new edition leg assault in my outhouse in place of my pink star hunter so I could let her kill walkers and this happened lol .my new kid got killed but the old guard dealt death in return lol and held on to the tgs and the crate is one step away
    TheLostOnesGrimGael
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Stopped by the @Vakali outpost after it got 5 Stars on Trip Advisor. Here's my review:

Great assortment of TGs with emphasis on fine wines and fresh fruit. The cheese was a little off, but that is to be expected since the goat died. The staff was warm and friendly and met my every need. My only concern was it was in a rough neighborhood and I had to shoot my way to the entrance.

4.5 out of 5 Stars

TheLostOnesVakaliinsight55OneLessTitanGrimGaelVerbaubenigma12
  • TheLostOnes
    @DLich who's Rob Paulson and why does he come in threes?
    I'm lost.

DLichVakaliGovernator
  • Der
    Der Member Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    We all sit together for beer and cookies.
    Even OUTSIDE the doors ..... with the walkers .....
    Very peaceful around Christmas

1RisVakaliTheLostOnesGovernatorinsight55GrimGaelgespuerenigma12
  • Shut_Up
    Shut_Up Member Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheLostOnes I'm guessing Rob Paulson comes in 3s because the player is a big fan of Fight Club!
    DLichTheLostOnesgespuer
  • OneLessTitan
    OneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheLostOnes @Shut_Up @DLich

"Bob had bitch tits."

Thinking of that quote cracked me up when I first visited Dlich's outpost.
    DLichTheLostOnesShut_Up
  • Shut_Up
    Shut_Up Member Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Were those @DLich 's survivors that's funny. I was thinking of them chanting his name after he got shot in the head.

His name is Robert Paulson
    DLichTheLostOnesgespuer
  • DLich
    DLich Member Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for someone to comment on my name selection. Fight Club yes... Isn't that what outposts are? A post apocalyptic fight club of sorts..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLkdth62eI

In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. His name is Robert Paulson.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Shut_UpTheLostOnesOneLessTitanGrimGaelgespuerJimiFaith
  • TheLostOnes
    @DLich @Shut_Up @OneLessTitan

Ahh, right!

That explains that brief mili-second glimpse I think I got of an erect penis right before I opened the TG chest.
    I'm lost.

OneLessTitanOvidmikelShut_UpGnatevilGrimGael
  • bigbeano
    bigbeano Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    For the love of this game please quit using the parking lot pple,I'm sick of my scouts getting bruised by idiotic and downright rude survivor placement!Put the crates in front and I quit taking yer influence that I don't even friggin want!
    TheLostOnesGrimGaelTheCrabenigma12
  • GrimGael
    Haha, take all the tradegoods except the crab bisque
  • GrimGael
    Bobtastic I'm sorry! The scout stabbed a fellow instead of grabbing the tg. One thing lead to another, and, well, sorry.
    1RisOvidmikelTheLostOnesGovernatorVerbaubJimiFaith
  • TheLostOnes
    @jacobwiedhat nice to visit a fellow Dane. Unforunately, you blocked the TG chest so people had to die.
    I'm lost.

GovernatorgespuerVerbaubenigma12
  • TheLostOnes
    And to crambert: (don't know if you are @crambert_nec here on the forum?)

I have had the pleasure of you visiting a few times. You bring a scout and rush for my unguarded TG chest and complete the game without any injuries which is like it should be.

But your own outpost is set up to prevent the scout rush so I have gone to the hospital when visiting you. Might I suggest you unblock your TG chest to return the favor? Cheers!
    I'm lost.

Governatorenigma12
  • JerryDixon
    JerryDixon Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    @GrimGael my crate is right out front (Lake 4). I only raid for TG so I gain zero influence there. I'm in gold 2 @ 3359. I guess I shouldn't care about saving my influence since the reward is only 3k TG every 14 days which is basically nothing. Which tier are you?
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • GrimGael
    @JerryDixon just moved up to 4000. 15 minutes after cycle end, lol. I bet things get better and I see you soon. Once I stopped caring so much, worked on my camp and my team and just had fun with it--things fell into place little by little. Don't let anything get you down!
  • GrimGael
    I'm lake 4 too, and always raiding through a shield. I just had a string where 6 killed all my people to 1. Started looking back over it and it seems like 3 to 1 is about average. It's that 1 person I appreciate and those other 6 or 3 or whatever can go up to where it isn't so easy. Like I said before, that's not how you stay there, lol.
  • Vakali
    @wolfmad what are you doing???? The crate is literally right in front of the door, please stop putting your survivors thru the abuse.

GovernatorjesterTheLostOnesGrimGaelVerbaub