The Leg
    mcbkhicksinsight55
  • mcbkhicks
    mcbkhicks Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    yup the leg bruiser
  • R2runfast
    R2runfast Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it funny that the random a$$ generator will give u rare-rare-rare 2 or 3 times then you have to pick between that. This game is not random anymore.
    Invader
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it depends what scouts and shooters I have and how many scout and shooter tokens. I have 3,776 bruiser tokens so for me having another 256 doesn't appeal or matter. But I have 906 scout tokens and 348 shooter tokens. This will get me closer to upgrading a good scout or shooter.

@Alin109 it looks like you got your game back! It depends what you have.
  • R2runfast
    R2runfast Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭
    > @zbot said:
    > For me it depends what scouts and shooters I have and how many scout and shooter tokens. I have 3,776 bruiser tokens so for me having another 256 doesn't appeal or matter. But I have 906 scout tokens and 348 shooter tokens. This will get me closer to upgrading a good scout or shooter.
    >
    > @Alin109 it looks like you got your game back! It depends what you have.

Yea zbot all that matters but for the OP with 13 survivor slots its common sense the OP doesnt have 3 kazillion tokens
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R2runfast , not all legs are equal. Bruisers are hard to use unless you are familiar with them. That's why I gave the scenario, it really depends what you have. In the early stages of the game a good shooter or hunter is better than a bruiser. I have an alt account that I started back in Oct 2016 where I check things and I was thankful for Daryl as he is my best hunter early on. In the early stages, slots become more important and I would rather have useful survivors than a deadweight.
    Walkerballz
  • avelardez
    avelardez Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I would choose the bruisers if you don't have one. The reason is that he has strong, power strike, retaliation, and defensive stand. Bdodge is ok. Good outpost fighter both to guard and use to raid. Good for missions with saviors. I love retaliation because you hit me and I hit you back! This guy you have is ok. But we all have our experiences with bruisers. This is just my opinion. You also have to learn your bruisers. Memories of badsanta interrupting Level 30 tanks were the good old days. The others are my current crew I use.
  • Alin109
    Alin109 Member Posts: 28
    edited January 2017
    Sorry to reply here , i didn't want to start another discussion on this
    I've made another 15 radio call and got this , and i'm torn between the tokens and the scout

These are the scouts I have right now

Also i need 46 tokens to upgrade Maggie to Rare
  • zoson
    zoson Member Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alin109 I'd take sam and toss barbara and the uncommon scout.
    RoosR2runfastInvaderjimmorrison369Squall_NMLWalkerballzRedEye52
  • Alin109
    Alin109 Member Posts: 28
    edited January 2017
    zoson said:

@Alin109 I'd take sam and toss barbara and the uncommon scout.

And would you keep upgrading Sam or Joyce with the 200+ tokens that i have
  • Garret
    Garret Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sam any given day
  • SCBMA
    SCBMA Member Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam is my favorite, I would upgrade him first.
    RoosWalkerballz
  • Craig522
    Craig522 Member Posts: 35
    As said. Sam has good traits. Worth upgrading to legendary and see what the 5th trait will be
    Roos