"End Turn" button on-screen position change

Troublemaker
Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think the "End Turn" button needs to be repositioned.

I hope that this is screenshot is self explanatory enough.

FingerfoodPigBenispsychwolfAmBushZettecapibaraTJSmik81mack22RainmakerABEl_Sargesuzequeuedeb1hdJimiFaithsligoemshaunatthepubJohn0069Captainslayerzeekdogekimhclewm4s

Comments

• Fingerfood
    Fingerfood Member Posts: 778
    I AGREE major bruises due to fat finger syndrome 🤣
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    And maybe the survivor pics on the left can be either translucent or just completely disappear, but reappear when you tap in the general area.
    FingerfoodTroublemakerJimiFaithsligoemStalker20ekimhclew
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Never had problems with my main account on ipad. But with my alt into a phone device i use to often skip a turn.... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    tabernacskued
  • RainmakerAB
    RainmakerAB Member Posts: 24
    Ya I’ve been exercising my fingers in the past few months, more than once I’ve hit the button not even realizing it until some death or destruction type event starts occurring on my screen. My fingers do look great though I gotta admit.
    Fingerfood
  • SmokeandMirrors
    SmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem! 😡
    mik81FingerfoodJimiFaith
  • JimiFaith
    JimiFaith Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention...

Farming with those in the bottom was indeed a nightmare to one's pacience...

Also would be cool to have a compact mode with just the buttons... it's 2018...