Jerry Radio Call

whitek111
whitek111 Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
I need to show some love to my man Jerry. I dont remember when the last time I've seen Jerry by himself in a normal call and ever since the update I've been using him a lot more in the challenge and distance but sadly he is still only rare. His traits are pretty good aside from bullet dodge but I'm more interested in getting his ability up so his trait procs for me more. @Kaz hook me up.
anthony172SabertoothKazflyingcowking

Comments

• anthony172
    anthony172 Member Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Jerry has the potential of a good warrior but seems that NG are only focusing on Sasha and Abe, and that's ok, but we want to see more hero calls with another heroes like Jerry, Merle, Tara, Gabe and even Rufus.
    Revenger
  • Dodkong
    Dodkong Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kaz

Back for the periodic reminder: Tara and Eugene are the remaining duo that have yet to see the Golden Hero Double token call. Hope they are due. And I'll add Michonne, Morgan, Dwight and Jesus to the re-do list for the purely selfish desires to pink them out. And Ezekiel also as he's looking for that golden portrait frame as well.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    anthony172mack22whitek111SPC_TORRESKaz
  • ekimhclew
    ekimhclew Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I’m cool with as many Sasha days as they’ll give us. I’m only 1412 tokens away from a third pink star on her. One more double token day should do it
    Governatormack22whitek111Jaden_Lily_
  • whitek111
    Oh I agree Sasha and abraham all day long I'll take it because they are more useful during the challenge but just want to see Jerry cause I like his ability
  • whitek111
    And they have answered my prayers, thanks NG! :p
    Kaz
  • Kaz
    Kaz Member Posts: 1,420
    edited July 2018
    Hope you enjoy it! Haha.

Post a screenshot of your Jerry afterwards! :)
    kamilowatywhitek111
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: @Kaz

The ingame description mentions a double token Jerry call, yet the one I have on offer is for 20 radios. Did you guys raise the price of the usual 15 radio gold call? Or is this an error?

The 15 radio double token gold call is great, whereas the 20 radio increased chance call sucks! :lol:
  • Kaz
    Kaz Member Posts: 1,420
    @WellyLuga It's actually both of them combined. The 20 Radio Call has 21% chance to find the highlighted hero. The 15 Radio Call has 15%.
    We wanted to try how it goes and since Jerry is not so popular (sorry @whitek111) we decided to test it on his day.

If it goes bad, then we will never do it again. But actually 21% chances on 3 cards it's a huge increase D:.

• ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    Tried twice

This is all I found:

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172KazkamilowatybigbeanoJadenTatdJdmFingerfood
  • Tapatio75
    Tapatio75 Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Jerry call

tabernac
  • psychwolf
    psychwolf Member Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring on the Governor! Too rare to get him to legendary for me.
  • Tapatio75
    Tapatio75 Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent seen any gabriel tokens at all, hes the only one I havent unlocked
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    Take the tokens from that Hunter...it's scrap in my opinion. I don't care for Defensive Stance, Vigilant, nor Iron Skin on Hunters. Better would be Lucky, Revenge, Ruthless, Sure Shot, and Dodge or Marksman.
    Tapatio75
  • jimmorrison369
    jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you where contemplating a defensive overwatch hunter.
    Than Gail ia a jackpot imo.
    Tapatio75
  • whitek111
    @Kaz no not mad at all, prolly did like 15 calls and only 2 of them didnt have Jerry tokens but 1 of em had a good legendary hunter. Very happy camper right here. And the Jerry ax in the trade good shop today couldn't have gone better!
    tabernacKazmack22zeekdogTapatio75DBonesdeb1hd
  • freedydaddy
    freedydaddy Member Posts: 1,311
    > @whitek111 said:
    > I need to show some love to my man Jerry. I dont remember when the last time I've seen Jerry by himself in a normal call and ever since the update I've been using him a lot more in the challenge and distance but sadly he is still only rare. His traits are pretty good aside from bullet dodge but I'm more interested in getting his ability up so his trait procs for me more. @Kaz hook me up.

I love jerry !!
    Message me if you wanna
  • Steeboon
    Steeboon Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to beat this :p
    PS: It belonged to my guild mate
    zeekdogwhitek111Jadenmack22DBones
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    I already beat it. I did exactly ZERO Jerry calls and received ZERO Jerry tokens...I saved radios and I WON!
    kamilowatyStarr621
  • DBones
    DBones Member Posts: 784
    I did one Jerry call, simply because I was 20 tokens away from finally promoting him to epic. Scored 256 of his tokens. Promoted him, leveled up his next trait, and only need 4 more to level up the trait after that. He was my last rare hero, and it was driving my OCD nuts to see that green around him all the time. Now i just have to get him and Gabriel to legendary so I can get rid of those last two blues. TKO that OCD.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    TJSKazDodkongJadenSCBMAbigbeanomack22Jenng