NML Hall of Fame - DLich

Troublemaker
Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
As part of "NML Hall fo Fame", I proudly present you one of the nominated players: DLich!

"My name is Dominick but most of you know me as DLich. I’m 35, married with 3 kids. I work doing finance for the local school district for the special ed students. My most memorable NML moment was my first forum post. I had been playing for 2 months at that point and it was double supplies. I was mid level around 45 at the time. I used OLT’s known variables to determine when to upgrade things etc. the community reacted very positively to that post. I was hooked since then.

My favorite characters are Rosita, Abraham and DLich. Rosita and 2 shooters for outposts is my main team. Abraham is in every mission in challenge practically. And DLich was one of my first ever “promoted to legendary” version whatever when we could upgrade them.

I joined NML when my old game sunset. Many players joined this game. I shortly realized this Gabe required many TG’s to advance weaponry. I then moved to Dead Family guilds and net tons of great forum members and players. When I maxed I moved to Mavericks where I’ve played ever since. The community is definitely what’s kept me going.

It’s an honor to be considered part of the hall of fame and thank you everyone who voted or recommended me."

Congratulations!
capibarazeekdog1RisTJSKazGovernatorDeathwish19mimicawrinkled_bagJadenjavajnkiePicWeekOneScowleymack22DLichtinytuna007shaunatthepubanderfm12jimmorrison369

Comments

• Troublemaker

1RisKazGovernatorDeathwish19mimicaPicWeekOnefreedydaddy
  • mimica
    mimica Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before meet you @DLich through the Mav's family, I always was amazed with your posts and discussions along with others great forum players about game mechanics or the very helpful spread sheets that you always make, then in Mav's I had the opportunity to know you a little, the family guy, all your work with the guild, always helping and your work the guild games that gave to part of the community the opportunity of know each other with a weekly friendly competition.

Congrats, well deserved.
    TroublemakerjavajnkiePic1RisWeekOne
  • Pic
    Pic Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What can I say dlich? Your pretty awesome man, and I'm glad your within Mavericks your a forum legend and everyone knows about your work, you fall next to the greats @OneLessTitan and @Amazayn idk them. I know of the work, but got to know you quite well and your one hell of a core leader in Mavericks.. Also that Uhh new game you're playing sucks! Hahah kidding.. Kinda =)
    TroublemakerDLich
  • WeekOne
    WeekOne Member Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations @DLich ..... well deserved!
    TroublemakerDLich
  • WahooDawg
    WahooDawg Member Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats D!
    TroublemakerDLich
  • Troublemaker
    @DLich you the best example of how to be valuable member of a gaming community without focusing on competitiveness.

This was well deserved!
    DLich
  • ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    @DLich has shown, all those math classes we slept through, were useful after all.

I'm considering asking if he does taxes advise. ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DLichJaden
  • DLich
    DLich Member Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all. Thanks for the kind words and this prestigious award :) I love playing this game even if I’m. It as active anymore. I never wanted to share my data and spreadsheets for notoriety. I only added my name to my sheets because people weren’t sure if it was a legit chart or not (I established myself in the community enough to where my spreadsheets became trusted and valued)

I’m not good at speeches. I consider you all friends so I wanted to help my friends do better in the game. I enjoy math and it was what I could do to help others. We’re all valuable in our own way whether it’s msking videos for the community about upcoming events, videos on how to beat certain maps at high rsl, nation wars being put together, my guild leader @Kick_ass who with mine and others help runs nearly a dozen guilds.

From the bottom of my heart thank you for considering me for this honor.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TroublemakerzeekdogJadenTJSKick_asswrinkled_bagTHCross
  • tinytuna007
    tinytuna007 Member Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations @DLich
    Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Dlich

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

Troublemaker
  • Kick_ass
    Kick_ass Member Posts: 271
    @DLich totally deserved. You're a life saver and have been from the start. Congratulations
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    SCBMA