• tdiddy
    tdiddy Member Posts: 336
    i like me some ronnie
  • LoneWanderer360
    LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julie looks good.
  • Michonor23
    Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    If you want to keep Mara since she is most trained, pair her with Ezekiel as leader to get retaliate. She has great traits but is missing that one I consider a requirement on warriors.

Put Randy and Francisco to the curb. Randy doesn’t have retaliate so not worth the investment to his fifth trait and Francisco’s retaliate is countered by his defensive stance. Julia and Gloria have good potential depending on fifth trait so you could use those tokens there.

Julie and Ronnie are good solid warriors. Give Ronnie some equipment with luck and Julie with dodge and you are good to go IMO.
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julie :smile:
  • dalmer
    dalmer Member Posts: 93
    Don't underestimate Francisco! With retaliate now working with overwatch and new tactical trait he could reach 80% DR with only 1 badge (even epic in perfect match) It means he could be a super tank (health badges) and still hit 3-4 times in one round with decent blows (damage badges)
    Latest improvements and bug fixes opened a completely new strategies for playing and building interesting survivors.
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defensive stance will always be a waste of a trait to me unless they change it so that you actually get the amount of DR listed on the trait. You still need 60-65% from badges/traits to get to max in overwatch.
  • dalmer
    dalmer Member Posts: 93
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > You still need 60-65% from badges/traits to get to max in overwatch.

Only for 5-7 star survivor without Iron Skin.
    Francisco already has IS, so on 7th lvl he will only need 47%DR from outside and with 10 stars only 30%! With golden Tactical trait on weapon (crucial for him anyway) and golden IS on armour he won't need any DR badges to have 80% DR.

I don't think they'll change Defensive Stance in the future, because it's not broken. In fact it's very well designed. Rather they'll offer some interesting weapon for Assaults...