Bruiser trait?

mack22
mack22 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I took a chance on a low star bruiser and everything looked good and then I got ruthless, what do you think?

SPC_TORRES

Comments

• youngbesyz
    youngbesyz Member Posts: 42 ✭✭✭
    I'd scrap her :/
    ShadowWalker
  • rchap
    rchap Member Posts: 82
    Keep her. You can still get max DR with Armor and badges. Her other 4 traits are perfect, and lack of Iron Skin can be solved with armor and badges.
    mack22TheKingtabernacShadowWalkeranthony172
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a big four traits and of course iron skin would be preferred in place of ruthless. You'll need good DR badges to make up for lack of IS. I have a 2 pink with these same traits except with strong instead of ruthless. Not sure they're much different.
    mack22JadentabernacShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESSCBMA
  • rchap
    I was getting at the same thing, as my best Bruiser sounds identical to yours. Badges and armor make up for no IS.
    Stalker20ShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESmack22Michonor23
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tactical weapon would make up for no iron skin too. Or well maybe silver to put a bit of a dent in it anyway :smile:
    ShadowWalkermack22
  • Dwemer
    Dwemer Member Posts: 28
    Isnt she perfect a a "offensive bruiser" type? for that new weapon-Zweihander we are waiting for?
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    A bruiser sword is coming out right? Ruthless might be good for that weapon. Besides like everyone else is saying armor, badges, and tactical can get you to 80% DR.

@rchap
    So that's what legendary DR badges look like. :o
  • rchap
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > A bruiser sword is coming out right? Ruthless might be good for that weapon. Besides like everyone else is saying armor, badges, and tactical can get you to 80% DR.
    >
    > @rchap
    > So that's what legendary DR badges look like. :o

Well, as one of my top survivors, she has some of my better badges. As you can guess, she works well with an all bruiser squad, which I use at level 36+ in the challenge.😁
    ShadowWalkermack22
  • Michonor23
    Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    She doesn’t have a single bad trait. Do NOT scrap her. Yes iron skin would be preferred but any bruiser with punish and retaliate AND luck is worth your time and investment. Giving her a charging weapon might be a good idea as she could get three good hits in and more likely to kill. Ruthless will come in handy if her charge attack is almost always ready to go.
    Pic