Maybe not really something to brag about...

Jaden
Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
... but I finally finished Hard Distance. :blush:

And I also got enough tokens for this: Abe's 2nd pink star (maybe not the best screenshot to show that :p ) :smile:

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
mimicadonald6283TJSmsapaevWellyLugaAndreaStalker20bladgierJayZDEADITE_HUNTERRealClareBTHCrossMystiqueDodkongpsychwolfDBonesHuttSlayer23JenngSPC_TORRESGovernatorSCBMAZette_Lily_Carl_s_HatbigbeanoWahooDawgDeathwish19zeekdogxbamfxFingerfoodMrLuckyimacharlietdiddyATLAS-Zmack22romeo

Comments

• DrUnpleasant
    DrUnpleasant Member Posts: 546
    Well done! Got close this week but those last few walkers just didn't want to go down before taking out my survivors. Makes me laugh to see the old videos and how effective the old Wrestler trait was.
    Jaden
  • Jaden
    Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bladgier

Thanks. :smile:

Well... someday... :#

Next goal is to beat this one again. And other sets, of course. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • Bod
    Bod Member Posts: 109
    For some players it's about losing as less as possible but for me doesn't matter if it's 1-0 or 10-0 a win is a win
    ShadowWalkerJadenStalker20TCBRITOxbamfxtdiddy
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. This was the first time I completed this Distance, but I benefited from some glitches in the last map. Besides the fact that the Freemen were scouts (which has been going on for a while) they also appeared to die when their first health bar was depleted, they were on fire so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Also I was only able to kill one scout and when I went back for round 2 one of the remaining scouts was missing and I only had to kill one more. I guess I scared them off B)
    Stalker20Jaden
  • xbamfx
    xbamfx Member Posts: 1,421
    Good job @Jaden
    Jaden
  • MrLucky
    MrLucky Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe not something to brag about but I got 9 in last time I tried ... :neutral:
    Nice work @Jaden !
    :smiley:
    Jadenxbamfx
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah man nice!

Hoping everyone enjoyed them scouts haha... They got reinforcements coming back soon ;-)

Congrats!

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

xbamfxJadenMrLuckyromeo