Ka-Boom?

Where’s my all-time favorite challenge? Most of the others have been run 2-3 times since we last saw Ka-Boom. Am I the only one who wants to see it again?
NerfZone187FahqbendoverbladgierJadenmarie1980Aimless1016SCBMASPC_TORRESanthony172flyingcowkingKyrusmack22

Comments

• NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    edited March 2019
    > @IcePeter said:
    > Where’s my all-time favorite challenge? Most of the others have been run 2-3 times since we last saw Ka-Boom. Am I the only one who wants to see it again?

I would def like to try it with razor instead of guns.

If not give us Alexandria again with charged bruisers so we can test the new Z hammer 😊
  • bladgier
    bladgier Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see it too, it's been forever since we had it last time
    Jadenmarie1980SCBMANerfZone187Kyrus1Ris
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always hated Ka-boom 'cause it never ends... You have to buy like 5x gas boosters to play it to the limit... But since new Heroes and Razor were introduced all challenges have been like that...

The day after the grind is "fixed" we already have to start talking about fixing the grind again.
    TCBRITOSCBMAanthony172JadenRealClareBPic
  • Jaden
    Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll let you in on a secret: you can stop playing challenge whenever you like.

Unless there is someone with a gun forcing you - or something. I mean, I wouldn't know that, of course...

I currently stop at around 1k stars. I could possibly do 400, 500, 600 more - I just don't feel like it so I don't do it.

Ka-boom is my favorite challenge. I love blowing them all up. :joy:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    KyrusRealClareBTCBRITO1RisSCBMASPC_TORRESDodkongmack22TroublemakerbigbeanoRanger85