Lazy Frank (reworked challenge)

Jaden
Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so... first I got the Dickinsons... and now there is Frank, the survivor in Helping Hand, who is too lazy to open the box himself... so Daryl had to do it...

What's going on here, NG? :joy:

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
CarlyRWSJenngbigbeanoShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESmack22SCBMAMrLuckyGovernatorStalker20anniesprinklescapibaraWahooDawgWellyLugaAndrea_Lily_flyingcowkingZetteDBonesTHCrossBuckzzDrhooTweetyBird

Comments

• Krieg
    Krieg Member Posts: 259
    Jenng said:

I’m sorry @Jaden but I just busted out laughing. Oh. That. Is. Funny........... unfortunate as hell, but hilarious. Lol

Raise your hand if you think OJ did it! :D
    Co-Leader

capibara
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaden same thing happened to me, got a workshy civilian 😂
    To his credit he did actually get stunned and then stopped working!
    ZetteJadenDbl_Edge_DEP
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jenng said:

I’m sorry @Jaden but I just busted out laughing. Oh. That. Is. Funny........... unfortunate as hell, but hilarious. Lol

I love my couch... :p

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    SPC_TORRESDBonesSCBMAbigbeanoTHCrossJenngJadenTweetyBird
  • Vane
    Vane Member Posts: 228
    It can happen when Frank (or any other NPC unlocking the box) gets stunned by a Bruiser whisperer :)
    SPC_TORRESTHCrossJaden
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a tank slap me off the box 2x once on the left side & then on the right lol

The autospawns never stop either do they? 😂
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a thought, are civilians different from survivors? 🤔
  • Jaden
    Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing is, I don't think that he got stunned... There was one fatty (lying below Michonne) - I doubt he ran past Frank, hit him, and then ran past Michonne to be killed by her... pretty sure Fatty came from below.

But maybe the Dickinsons did it with their blaablaa blood magic. :joy:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Stalker20tabernacJenngSCBMATHCross
  • johnacuda
    johnacuda Member Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me. He looked tough, but the Snowflake got triggrred where a walker took a oass at him.