Tara's trait needs a tweak

psychwolf
psychwolf Member Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've heard countless times from guildmates and other players that Tara's leader trait should be able to heal a bruise and prevent taking injury as an end result. I can't see how this could be exploited at higher levels anyhow. It would make her a lot more useful and hopefully can be programmed at some point.
Stalker20red111bigbeanoFirekidBurmeliinisATLAS-ZRiotZappaShadowWalkerGrendelscottctjhookrbooshhuskersoxfanKriegArtminiusDelgado

Comments

• Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree!
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    Totally agree make Tara useful please
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes this is a great idea!
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• romeo
    romeo Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    Oh Yes yes yes
    Make Tara Great NG
    Delgado
  • jrodrf2
    jrodrf2 Member Posts: 333
    +1 here! My Tara is still level 20. Left her in the dust because I don't feel she is useful at all.
  • red111
    red111 Member Posts: 65
    Agreed
  • boosh
    boosh Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it would allow you to three star a map if you made a mistake when she was added but the fault is in the wording for the challenge goal. Once you take an injury healing from it doesn't make it so that it didn't occur. I would love to see it have some use and the factor be taken into account at level completion. :p
    zeekdogpsychwolfSg_Death
  • reekookr
    reekookr Member Posts: 209
    No one refills characters on distance with Tara?
    ShadowWalker
  • LoneWanderer360
    LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do
    MudMoccasin
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally read this wrong. I though Tara needed a twerk and I was going to volunteer. My bad.
    psychwolfjrodrf2red111ignasbladgierzeekdog
  • psychwolf
    I think it's worth taking into consideration @Fluxxx since people have been suggesting it for a long time now.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Member Posts: 259
    I'd like to see her be able to turn red health bars back into the green. I don't think once you go red, it should stay capped at max red.
    Co-Leader

ShadowWalkerArtminiusMudMoccasin
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    edited September 2019
    Krieg said:

I'd like to see her be able to turn red health bars back into the green. I don't think once you go red, it should stay capped at max red.

This is especially true since the 'Rest' option in distance will take you from red to green. Her trait should work the same way.
    Stalker20
  • Fluxxx
    Fluxxx Member Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We thought about making this chance for this update but just didn't have the time, will probably make that chance for the next update. If anything, I'm referring to the ability to heal a bruise, not the red bar.
    psychwolfred111Stalker20Sg_DeathShadowWalkerromeoArtminiusTCBRITO
  • Grendel
    Fluxxx said:

We thought about making this chance for this update but just didn't have the time, will probably make that chance for the next update. If anything, I'm referring to the ability to heal a bruise, not the red bar.

@Fluxxx
    Isn't her leader trait description false if healing can never pass from red to green? It says it is a % recovery of health - no mention of red/green bar restrictions. Why doesn't it work the way it does in Distance when you 'Rest'?
    Stalker20
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the FAQ @Grendel it has a lot of useful information

Tara's Leader Trait and injuries after missions
    Using Tara's leader trait, Healing Charge, your survivors regain x% of health when using their charge attacks. They find that inner burst of strength to survive when everything seems hopeless.

If your survivors get injured during a mission, they still need to rest up in the Hospital afterwards even if Tara's leader trait heals them back to to health.

Similarly, Healing Charge doesn't cancel out any injuries that affect your Quest or Challenge star requirements.

Note: If your survivor goes down into the red health bar, Tara’s trait can’t heal them back up to the green health bar.

Last Updated: 103d • Permalink
  • psychwolf
    The governor could use a boost too. X% trade good boost while raiding outposts. Or a small increase in GW points when used in the lead...
    I figured I'd mention Tara again since she is the star hero and an underutilized hero.
    Stalker20ShadowWalkerromeo
  • Grendel
    zbot said:

Try the FAQ @Grendel it has a lot of useful information

Last Updated: 103d • Permalink

The FAQ tells how it works, but I am not disagreeing about how it works.

I am giving my opinion that it should work differently.
    ShadowWalkerBurmeliinis
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fluxxx that’s great news you are looking into this and may well stop avoiding her tokens where ever possible!
    Stalker20
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @psychwolf said:
    > The governor could use a boost too. X% trade good boost while raiding outposts. Or a small increase in GW points when used in the lead...
    > I figured I'd mention Tara again since she is the star hero and an underutilized hero.

I actually think the Governor should get a completely new ability, as one of the main villains he should be more than just a farmer (heck even Negan deserves better).

Here are the problems with the Governor's LT:

- The only LT that has no effect if not in the Leader spot.

-Has no effect for Outpost, Distance or Guild War play.

- Weapon level increase is useless once you get to max level. Also with reinforcement tokens in the game it's not that important anymore for lower level players too. It would be better if it increased rarity.

- Completely redundant, now that you can use Maggie and Glenn together. Before you used Maggie if you wanted Exp, Glenn for supplies, and Gov for a little of everything.

Now don't get me wrong, I actually use the Gov a lot in the lead when farming especially during Jackpot events (and kill everything with Maggie and/or Glenn). However, I wouldn't miss his LT, especially if he was given a cool LT that improved ranged survivors.

@Fluxxx

Any chance something might happen with the Governor as well? And please no new version of him like Homeless Wandering Emo Governor! Just fix an outdated LT.
    reekookrNezo