Charged class vs. Class bonus?

Which do you prefer, starting charged or with a 50% damage bonus? Starting charged is a nice leg up in later rounds, but you blow your wad out of the gate and then are actually behind the normal charge point schedule, accumulating one kill later. I think I prefer the class damage bonus, although it rarely seems to be a full 50%. Is it only on base damage or weapon damage rather than total damage?

Comments

• NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    50%
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    On long grinding maps 50% can be helpful but overall I would take charged any day. Especially on a challenge like Heavies this week.
    ShadowWalker
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the set. If the maps are nice and open then 50% is better, but if you have walkers on you in 1/2 turns then I normally prefer a charged class bonus.
    ShadowWalker
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charged especially with scouts and bruisers.
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it really depends on the map, but I prefer charged most of the time. Sometimes all you need is a good start. Also, it opens up more strategies in my opinion, like being able to stun with bruisers and assaults right away, or you can get in a rhythm with warriors where they can always be charged. Besides 50% more damage isn't that great for bruisers, assaults and even hunters.
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I like both, depends on the set. I also like Health/Def boost for bruisers.

Yeah baby!

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord