THE SKELETON KEY - Scavengers Boon
I've been thinking about this for a long while, for many reasons.
I hear lower and mid range players say they don't do scavenge because it's boring...
I hear endgamers say they don't do scavenge because there's no point... Gear sucks and they don't need XP or tomatoes...
Even on radio events most folks don't even boost, preferring to do 1-gas Beach missions.
Myself, I want to spend money on that booster, but I don't, because Beach missions award just as much radios and they're faster.
Scavenge needs an edge, even a small one might be enough for me to spend that $2 even when I don't need to.
INTRODUCING THE SCAVENGERS SKELTON KEY:
Every time you open one of the x3 chests in a scavenge mission only, there's a 5% chance you find THE SKELETON KEY.
- If you find it, the remaining chests (if any) deactivate and the exit goal illuminates. (Objective compete, head to the exit)
- Upon exiting the mission to the rewards screen, all x9 chests open automatically!
- Breath new life into scavenge with this small tweak.
@Fluxxx @Vane @Shteevie
Love to hear your thoughts :-)
#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite)
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY.
Our page :
Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord
11 · Share on Twitter
- All Categories
- 343 Welcome
- 3 Rules
- 338 Announcements
- 1 Community Spotlight
- 21.8K The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
- 13.9K General No Man's Land Discussion
- 957 Guild Wars Discussion
- 68 Girl Power Community
- 55 Nations United (former Nation Wars)
- 1.6K Strategy Discussion
- 89 Guild Discussion
- 15 Players looking for guilds
- 71 Guilds Recruiting
- 859 Video Vault
- 113 Check-In Thread Corner
- 3.5K Suggestions & Ideas
- 4.6K Bugs & Issues
- 1.6K Game Issues
- 2K Bug Reports
- 1.5K Off Topic
- 1.4K Off Topic Discussion
- 100 TV Show Discussion