For weapons starting at level 27 - do I...

Weg
Weg Member Posts: 30 ✭✭✭
....upgrade training grounds or workshop 1st? I forget. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TWDaddiction
    TWDaddiction Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need your survivor of that specific class to be a 27. If you’re talking specifically for the rewards and stuff. Once your survivors a 27, weapons will be 27
  • bladgier
    bladgier Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

You need your survivor of that specific class to be a 27. If you’re talking specifically for the rewards and stuff. Once your survivors a 27, weapons will be 27

Not always, some rewards ale player lvl dependant like 3k and 7.5k tgs chests and post mission crates.
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is not a huge difference. I think most would go for training grounds first, as that allows you to upgrade some of your team, which in turn will ensure that the special weapons from the Winter Campaign will be of lvl 27. The only drawback of doing training grounds first is that the Scavenge level increases, making it relatively harder for a while, but that should at this level be a non-issue.

If you are going to upgrade both relatively quickly (before collecting the winter campaign weapons) it really doesn't matter.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Gothgul
    Gothgul Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    @bladgier, or anyone...do you happen to know at what player lvl TG crates (e.g. the 12.5k ones) would be guaranteed lvl 27 at this point?
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gothgul for the 12.5K class specific crate you need a survivor of the specific class at level 27.

For example: a 12.5K crate for scout weapon, you need a level 27 scout.
  • Weg
    Weg Member Posts: 30 ✭✭✭
    Thanks all!