Free Badge Removal Event

RealClareB
RealClareB Member Posts: 162
Any chance of one? I'm running out of badges and need to de-badge Gabe and Dwight following GW.

@Vane

Comments

• WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week is Nation Wars, pretty sure they have always run that event together so if not this week, should be next week.
  • MrChris
    MrChris Member Posts: 159
    Also will be happy to see one :-)
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

• Billdinger
    Billdinger Member Posts: 311 ✭✭✭✭
    Should one run every 3 weeks.
  • Spiked
    Spiked Member Posts: 159
    Another vote for a free badge removal event
  • romeo
    romeo Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    Really need Free badge removal event soon
  • Novell
    Novell Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    New bagde filtering system = free badge removal!!!

Hope so!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • Drunken
    Drunken Member Posts: 1,719
    Well the update didn’t get pushed so no badge removal haha
  • Novell
    I would like to see the badge removal event the hole weekend... that should be enough time to sort by all badges with the new management system.
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they’ll run a week long one next week.
  • Spiked
    Spiked Member Posts: 159
    Novell said:

I would like to see the badge removal event the hole weekend... that should be enough time to sort by all badges with the new management system.

Having it on the weekend is much better than Monday/ Tuesday like they do many times so you can run some experiments while the challenge is on.
  • aquila
    aquila Member Posts: 227
    Monday - Wednesday is much better in my opinion because i have more free time and scavenges are more suitable for badge experiments :smile:
  • Firekid
    Monday to Monday works well too.
  • Karajoca
    Karajoca Member Posts: 354
    Is it wednesday today? Well, Wednesday to Wednesday sound the best to me. :)

Really, equopping badges now looks fantastic(and as it always should be, but ok) We would like to play with it soon as possible :)
  • Reeconn
    Reeconn Member Posts: 511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should not have to pay gold to swap our badge imo , i can spend hours swapping badges especially on a Tuesday when theres nothing to do
  • Drunken
    Drunken Member Posts: 1,719
    @Vane with the new feature if you are doing badge event would it be possible to do from Wednesday to Monday? Or even Thursday? The little extra time would def help and whale players have a lot of back and forth.

While I know we know event till Wednesday would be a great bonus to run event a little extra longer.

Plus I got 30k gold to burn on the bundle specials in crafting, plus I’m sure I’ll buy bundles if they are the discounted 3x bundle :)
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reeconn said:

We should not have to pay gold to swap our badge imo , i can spend hours swapping badges especially on a Tuesday when theres nothing to do

As much of a pain as it is having to pay the 15 gold I'm glad it's there. You would only ever need a few badge sets and I would hate having to swap them over mission by mission.
  • Firekid
    The last two badge swap events have been over 7 days long, hopefully that’s the new normal.
  • Novell
    Free badge removal from friday till tuesday.

+ Radio active weekend event.

Thx NG!
  • Johnbert
    Johnbert Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! Looking really forward to it this time because with the new badge system we can finally get the most out of our badges.

It was super annoying going back and forth to badge survivors. Now we can see on survivor screen which set fits the best.

I'll unequip all my survivors probably :D
  • LoneWanderer360
    LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the new badge screen. Thanks NG. We've needed this upgrade for a long time.
  • J_Law
    J_Law Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Love it
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Our players are all level 77!
    Level 70 or higher, Message me!
    4 years open, over 5 Million Stars
    Min 10 xs level 🔥(Status - 1 Opening)🔥