Sasha Williams help.

mack22
mack22 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
So after many rerolls I got Sasha looking like this..

I would like to ask for opinions on a badge setup for her and should I reroll marksman?
ATLAS-ZJimiFaithDiElEl

Comments

• JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marksman to Revenge. Damage and CD
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    mack22ATLAS-ZaquilaJimiFaithbrucewayne007DiElEl
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Not for me @JayZ

I know you're the king, but my girl looks just like that with Max Damage & crit chance plus harpoon and she kicks ass.

GDMF HATE Revenge on her lol.

@mack22 there's many Sasha builds. That one is my favorite.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

mack22JimiFaithDiElEl
  • TWDaddiction
    TWDaddiction Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally love revenge. With two assaults who can take hits, Sasha stays charged. Without revenge, and if luck isn’t on your side, she can have trouble sometimes.

I’m still not quite sold on CA yet either.

Mine has marksman, lucky, ruthless, revenge.

But yes there’s so many builds and as long as she’s consistent, she’s a beast.

3 damage 3 CD for me
    JayZmack22ShadowWalkerJimiFaithRiotZappaDiElEl
  • mack22
    mack22 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Well, since I'm low on reroll tokens I took @ATLAS-Z advice for badges and came up with this.

Looks like she's going to be hanging out with Rick alot..

ShadowWalkerDeathwish19JimiFaithDiElEl
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m still not quite sold on CA yet either.

I'm a big fan of Critical Aim over Marksman. Here's why:

1. At the end of the day, Marksman actually adds a negligible amount of damage. At the end game, the couple hundred damage from Marksman will not drastically change things.

2. What matters a lot more for Sasha is her ability to charge herself and her teammates and also to stop/slow down enemies. Critical Aim is very helpful for the latter. I never count on Critical Aim because the percentages are too low. However, there have definitely been situations where it has saved my ass OR allowed me to make a more tactical move with another survivor because of an unexpected stun.

On the topic of CD vs. CC badges - one of my favorite rifles to use with Sasha is wide bore, lucky, incendiary. It lights things on fire and gets Sasha charged quickly. For this rifle, the CC badges are useless. At high levels, critical attacks are impossible on non-charged attacks unless you have piercing, so I would essentially be wasting 3 badge slots.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    TWDaddictionCaptainslayerTheKingcrambert_necJimiFaithcyclon98DiElEl
  • TWDaddiction
    TWDaddiction Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @JayZ said:
    > (Quote)
    > I'm a big fan of Critical Aim over Marksman. Here's why:
    >
    > 1. At the end of the day, Marksman actually adds a negligible amount of damage. At the end game, the couple hundred damage from Marksman will not drastically change things.
    >
    > 2. What matters a lot more for Sasha is her ability to charge herself and her teammates and also to stop/slow down enemies. Critical Aim is very helpful for the latter. I never count on Critical Aim because the percentages are too low. However, there have definitely been situations where it has saved my ass OR allowed me to make a more tactical move with another survivor because of an unexpected stun.
    >

I’ve been thinking about this lately. I wasn’t a high level player til recently and I’ve been thinking that difference in marksman wouldn’t be a huge difference compared to CA clicking in
  • jimmorrison369
    jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marksman is a little more then a couple of hundreds though.

It is about 10% extra damage for a 18% marksman trait.

That is can be over 2000 damage on your critical attack. Not saying it is worth it, just saying it is NOT a couple hundred.
    JimiFaiths7eyeW8DiElEl
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I think someone said that Marksman isn't multiplied in critical hits so I tested it and found this to be true. I used two nearly identical characters and thanks to the badge swap I was able to use the exact same badges on both and the exact same gear on both. I recorded many many shots and averaged that damage to account for variance. The only difference between the two survivors I used was one had Marksman and the other didn't.

The results I found were the difference between the damage normal was X and the difference between the crit damages was also X.

So in light of this I don't think Marksman is that great. Especially for hunters.

Still not a huge fan of Revenge on Sasha tho, but I get why people dumping Marksman. Maybe I'll change my mind.

And @Vane bro... Marksman SHOULD be multiplied in critical hits. Makes no sense that it isn't.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

JayZimnfictionShadowWalkerjimmorrison369TJCarttjhookrJimiFaithcyclon98DiElEl
  • JimiFaith
    JimiFaith Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Critical Aim over Marksman...
    Revenge No Overwatch...

• ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because it doesn't buff, Marksman is a pos trait. It's ONLY benefit is that you can make trait bonus badges with it. I would rather use Sure Shot in that case.