badge bonus

if i have three badges of damage reductions of 20%, then in total i have 60%, if i have the 20% bonus, it will be added the 20% to the 60%, so it will get 80%, or would it be 20% of 60%, what is 12%, then in total i would have 72%.
and how it works in damage ? is it only in the badges or the total damage of the survivor?

Comments