Why would you provide false information Fluxxx?

psychwolf
psychwolf Member Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
You claimed RGG's ready for action leader trait was affected by luck a while ago. Then just recently announced it isn't. Why would you provide false information in the first place if you weren't certain? That is not doing your due diligence. I wonder what other misinformation we have been provided.
ShadowWalkerPigBenisCarl_Tyreese999Karajoca

Comments

• psychwolf
  • imnfiction
    imnfiction Member Posts: 198
    I agree, I’m also unpleasantly surprised with this news.

Having said that, let’s not overreact?
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    ShadowWalkerTWDaddictionPaste
  • TWDaddiction
    TWDaddiction Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    My question is, can the code be changed to where it does affect it at this point? I’m Definitely bummed that it doesn’t.

And I think my main thought is the same as yours @psychwolf ...what else do we “think” is happening that in fact, isn’t.

NG has been doing great stuff overall. And I do personally think fluxx has been doing great, especially compared to the past...

But I do live by the whole “if you’re not certain about something, don’t confirm”. But then again, I think he might be as shocked as we are that it doesn’t affect it. Can it be changed!?!
    ShadowWalker
  • psychwolf
    Stating the facts isn't an overreaction. I'm hoping it will be changed due to this oversight.
    ShadowWalkerPigBenis
  • TWDaddiction
    TWDaddiction Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @psychwolf said:
    > Stating the facts isn't an overreaction. I'm hoping it will be changed due to this oversight.

I don’t think you’re over reacting either. I just think it’s more so that your wording is typically “strong” and straight to the point. Which on the internet comes off as over reacting usually lol
This discussion has been closed.