Get rid of bruisers as GW defenders

psychwolf
psychwolf Member Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
The selection code of your survivors and gear seems pretty simplistic, but it's not terrible. My real issue is that bruisers make awful defenders since there are no badges at play. It often selects bruisers as defenders since we tend to invest in them the most. With no IS on armor, they have 5% DR with tactical weapon and 13K health. That's ridiculous, especially when there's so much ground to cover on the GW maps and they're the only class without an extended range weapon. I don't see the point of them as defenders.

Comments

• Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally love them and want them to stay. Especially love when they run straight into my fully badged bruisers in overwatch.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • psychwolf
    psychwolf Member Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that's the point. People complain the enemy missions are too easy. Get rid of them and increase the VP for those missions.
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I know what you meant. Just yanking your chain.

PvP is too hard for beginners and too easy for people with good characters and badges. Making it either harder or easier would make it better for one player group and worse for the other.

Perhaps they should distribute them so that the A1 sector actually get mediocre defenders and gear while the G/H6 etc get the highest pink star heroes with 50% of their badge effects, but do people actually want the challenge? I treat PvP as a break, or trade them with players who are at a different level then me, in order to max our scores.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if before we go into a PvP mission, we had the option of choosing to face the opponent with Badges, and if we win we get more VP or RP?

Lower level players can still choose to face easier opponents, and maxed level players can have somewhat of a challenge.
  • ADPaq
    ADPaq Member Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer if the human enemies scaled accordingly with the difficulty of the sector, and with them the points on offer. Right now, they're treated as a break or left to those who aren't able to tackle harder missions.

Played correctly, it's trivial to 3 star all human enemy maps.