Because when I bleed, won't you let me use the special?

sSINTOMASs
sSINTOMASs Member Posts: 49
edited June 2020 in Guild Wars Discussion
this is a real nuisance ...

Because it forces me to heal when I have the special that I want to use to release my two boys, and a normal blow cannot kill the zombie, but the special can! but I can not use it because the damn spiked zombie scratches you all the time ... obviously being trapped ... and the healing does not stop every turn so if you put spikes not for spikes and helmets decide for a guy this do it in screens G, H, F etc for professional people please ...

I am very angry about these injustices they take away the desire to play ...

Comments

• sSINTOMASs
    or at least put the image of the player who bleeds the option to heal or use special (if it has obvious recharged) to be able to make the decision yourself not to play for you thanks.
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the bleeding status is an absolute bitch but that’s part of the tactics, don’t get hit by a spiker. The one thing I would say is being able to see if you are charged under the bleeding would be helpful to know if it’s worth bandaging then or not.
  • sSINTOMASs
    > @Firekid said:
    > Yeah, the bleeding status is an absolute bitch but that’s part of the tactics, don’t get hit by a spiker. The one thing I would say is being able to see if you are charged under the bleeding would be helpful to know if it’s worth bandaging then or not.

Of course it is obvious to try not to get hit .. 😊
    But when it is a screen it kills 12 and runs away, with 2/3 heaps of dead, 3/4 rugby helmets, 2 spiked giants .... it is impossible that they do not hit you but you advance so many come out that it is impossible to kill them all ... what I come to say is a level 36 and is a little, quite, uncompensated and an option would be to at least choose between bandaging or using special.
    😉 It is only fair to be able to make a decision not to force.

It is only a 36 I would not like to check this in a 40 or higher 🤣
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if everything was easy it wouldn't be a challenge. Personally, I am much more annoyed by the Spikey's ability to insta-kill, which is hard to predict.

It would also be nice to be able to use medikits and grenades while opening a gate.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • MrChris
    MrChris Member Posts: 159
    I also don't like bleeding and spiked are my worst opponent next to goo, but game without different kind of difficulties would be boring.
    There should be new trait in armors for it. Something like hazard suit - body shot + bleeding reduction or percentage chance for not geting bleed. OR trait for armor which would (silver) remove bleeding after 3 rounds or (gold) remove bleeding after 2 rounds
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

• sSINTOMASs
    edited June 2020
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > Well, if everything was easy it wouldn't be a challenge. Personally, I am much more annoyed by the Spikey's ability to insta-kill, which is hard to predict.
    >
    > It would also be nice to be able to use medikits and grenades while opening a gate.

obviously nobody likes easy things one thing is easy another impossible...?

That of using grenades and first aid kits that does not make it easy? I personally don't need that, just something to defend myself against the bleeding that blocks the character special.

because to defend the personage who opens the door you already have two others to cover him use a strategy. 😉
  • sSINTOMASs
    > @MrChris said:
    > I also don't like bleeding and spiked are my worst opponent next to goo, but game without different kind of difficulties would be boring.
    > There should be new trait in armors for it. Something like hazard suit - body shot + bleeding reduction or percentage chance for not geting bleed. OR trait for armor which would (silver) remove bleeding after 3 rounds or (gold) remove bleeding after 2 rounds

If something like that would be fine at least an anti bleeding in the clothes. 😊

But that, the bleeding apart from causing damage per round, which blocks the special of the characters is crazy.
  • sSINTOMASs
    edited June 2020
    Another good idea would be to add another new bruiser with said gold anti-bleeding % main skill that you can share with two partners.
  • sSINTOMASs
    edited June 2020
    > @Firekid said:
    > Yeah, the bleeding status is an absolute bitch but that’s part of the tactics, don’t get hit by a spiker. The one thing I would say is being able to see if you are charged under the bleeding would be helpful to know if it’s worth bandaging then or not.

if that's what I meant unless you are given the option to decide 😊

because spikey completely incapacitates the doll.

besides being the only enemy that you have nothing to use against him.
  • Silverhawk
    Silverhawk Member Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Well, if everything was easy it wouldn't be a challenge.

BUT.....

It would be nice to be able to use medikits and grenades while opening a gate.

:D Dude, make up your mind..... :p

P.S. Only thing I hate about opening gates, is if you get interrupted, after 4 of 5 turns, you should be able to go back and finish it in one turn. To have to do 5 turns all over again, is Toro Doodoo..... Or better yet , be able to take the one away from the gate for a turn or two to help keep the walkers at bay and then return to finish.

Oh, and I agree..... You already have the option when your survivor is bleeding whether to attack or stop the bleeding..... If you attack you keep bleeding..... But it's not right that if your survivor is already charged, that they not be able to use that charge. Maybe even at increased bleeding for that turn, but your charged survivor should be able to use their charge.
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    If I'm bleeding, that blood goes somewhere. I think my heros are smart enough to throw their blood in the walkers eyes and stun them or at least slow them down. They're heros, right? Seems pretty unheroic for them not to use a special while they're bleeding, especially if it means stunning the spikey.

I think bleeding should automatically fill your special. Then if you use it you get extra damage like mentioned above. If instead of using the charge you heal, then the following turn you can use that special.

This would create the potential for increadible tactical use of bleeding. Don't create a trait or item for anti-bleed. Make Jerry suck less by giving him a "standing next to Jerry cancels all bleeding" ability. Then we can all bitch about how Jerry sucks because he won't let us bleed and get all our fast charges in some epic new bleed-charge-stun super tactic used to three star the new challenge mission called "Porcupine Ridge" which spawns 5 spikeys a turn.
  • sSINTOMASs
    😊I think one or two of these solutions would be enough:

1 / Decide whether to use the bandage or special attack. (if it had recharged previously or during bleeding)

2 / Anti bleeding clothes for bully character.

3 / A new bully character with% anti-bleeding ability who shares with 2 teammates or classes.

It is logical that we have something to defend ourselves from spiker for others there are ... 😉
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Also Medikits should heal "bleed" status

"Yes doctor I feel much better... But why do I still have this open bleeding wound?"

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord