Too Much Gas!

But aside from my gastrointestinal problems, is there any chance to turn off gas rewards during 1-minute gas events? It stacks during boosters, which is fine, but I find gas rewards to be utterly useless during 1-minute gas, so naturally that’s all I’m getting so far.
Superheroghost_pepperNovellStalker20DiElElpsychwolfGovernatorTCBRITOZURICHRiotZappa

Comments

• LoneWanderer360
    LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think gas should be a reward when we use gold for guild gifts either.
    ghost_pepperStalker20DiElElGovernatorJayZ
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the gas pack in the trade shop should be replaced with a radio bundle if we have 1 sec gas.
    psychwolfGovernatorGrendelm4s
  • Novell
    Novell Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    IcePeter said:
    But aside from my gastrointestinal problems, is there any chance to turn off gas rewards during 1-minute gas events? It stacks during boosters, which is fine, but I find gas rewards to be utterly useless during 1-minute gas, so naturally that’s all I’m getting so far.

+1
    Think the same as i get multiply gas bonus from cinema!!! Great idea!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    I hate to be the lone dissenter, but I like gas rewards wherever they pop up because I hoard gas. I haven't run out in...probably a year? (At one point after running over a month of boosters I was 5000+ gas.) Unless I start running distance every week, I can probably maintain unlimited gas indefinitely from gas rewards and trade goods purchases.
    Nanajja
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grendel said:
    I hate to be the lone dissenter, but I like gas rewards wherever they pop up because I hoard gas.

The problem with 1 minute gas is: you can´t hoard the gas rewards. It´s different to the gas booster.
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    Superhero said:
    Grendel said:
    I hate to be the lone dissenter, but I like gas rewards wherever they pop up because I hoard gas.

The problem with 1 minute gas is: you can´t hoard the gas rewards. It´s different to the gas booster.

As long as you have more gas than the max that will fit in your car, gas rewards and gas trade goods purchases should still add to the total. Even if 1-minute gas is running.
    I currently have 447 gas, about 30 more than I had when I woke up this morning, because I bought gas with trade goods and got some in reward crates. I get no benefit from 1-minute gas because I am over the max the car will hold, but 1-minute gas does not prevent me from hoarding gas and adding to the hoard.

• ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to burn down my gas hoard. I'd like to take advantage of the 1 minute gas event. But i can't. Because I'm burried in gas. #firstworldproblems
    GrendelGovernatorPastemack22
  • suju01
    suju01 Member Posts: 3
    You can't have your cake and eat it too. I was just happy to always have gas. This is like complaining you can't get unemployment benefits because you have a sweet job.
    MFJigsaw
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing hurts more than gas on 400 gold guild gifts.
    Governatorghost_pepper
  • Nanajja
    Nanajja Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Nothing hurts more than gas on 400 gold guild gifts.
    Yes paying 400 gold to give guild gifts Hurts more! When it’s 100 team goes wild gift giving!