Why 3 teams?

What’s the point of 3 GW defender teams? Can a team with a survivor in the hospital not defend? I’m assuming we won’t have any situational knowledge to allow for strategic placement.
Zette

Comments

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    It's so that I could front a variety of carefully thought-out teams of Heroes and survivors with hand-selected gear in combinations that provide the most synergy... 

... That no one will ever face. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

GovernatorShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-Z
    edited October 2020
    You know because anyone that has faced my team has never seen me in any PVP sectors

Not sure what's up with that @Fluxxx

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

• WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess if it was only 1 team then 99% of human maps would be Carl, Dwight and Negan. At least this way there will be some variety.
    KarajocaRiotZappa
  • IcePeter
    IcePeter Member Posts: 397
    Oh, it randomly picks one of your teams so you aren’t guaranteed to face Carl every time?
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcePeter said:
    Oh, it randomly picks one of your teams so you aren’t guaranteed to face Carl every time?
    My assumption was this. 
    Would be pretty boring playing 8 Human maps and getting the joy of facing Carl every time. 
    Would be a yawn 
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the way the game used to work was the higher the sector, the higher up your roster it would pick from. So the A & B sectors would be your lower pink stuff and then higher up would be your 3-5 pink survivors. It might be that your A team is used early on then your C team later or vise versa but I guess who's to know until we start seeing screenshots of our team.
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if we make our C-teams the A-team? 🧐
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • 3vilrine
    3vilrine Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭✭
  • MrLucky
    MrLucky Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when a plan comes together!   :p
    [Deleted User]3vilrine
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let’s not over complicate it. 
    NG has 3 teams to choose from. 
    They will select randomly to keep us guessing and passing on information to the opponent 

just enjoy the ride. 
  • Spadinco
    Spadinco Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    So I'm in the middle of upgrading everyone.  If I choose someone that hasn't been leveled up will GW level them all up to defend or keep them different levels?

Will my defenders teams get picked even if I'm not playing that day? 

Or am I overthinking this whole defender thing and someone is going to come in with 3 bruisers and Hulk Smash them anyway?
  • M3Stick
    M3Stick Member Posts: 6
    Is it true that the New system does not add in the badges on your defenders?
  • Gothgul
    Gothgul Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    Correct, badges dont apply to GW defenders, or outpost
  • ATLAS-Z
    M3Stick said:
    Is it true that the New system does not add in the badges on your defenders?

So it's clear, the old system didn't add badges either

Our page :