Apparently everyone loved Origins

62 scored over 4000 after only 4 did it the previous week, top score over 8000. 14/20 in my guild set personal bests. Literally the first challenge where I ran out of time before giving up. Now we’ve all got a s*load of round passes for Ghost Town, with unlimited gas and half healing. I predict burnout after this week.
ShadowWalkerNerfZone187GovernatorRiotZappamarroba2000Robotron

Comments

• ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes, but Guild Wars takes up too much of our time...

Not saying it's a bad thing if you like playing the same 6 missions over and over again, but NG should do something to make the challenge end at some point.
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    I'm spectating from afar 👀
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was a pretty fun challenge imo, nice mix of doable and very tough missions. 
    PasteRealClareBRiotZappaDeathwish19
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not saying it's a bad thing if you like playing the same 6 missions over and over again, but NG should do something to make the challenge end at some point.
    It can be done easily. Have another level past what we have now (where it can spawn armored only, fatties only or both) where only fatties and or spiked spawn. Couple maps this week that had no chance of armored spawning would have ended the challenge at some point. 
    ShadowWalker
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShadowWalker may need to update your game, GW ended way before this challenge. 
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's being discussed

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

ShadowWalkerDeathwish19
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zbot said:

@ShadowWalker may need to update your game, GW ended way before this challenge. 
    Thanks, I am aware the season ended. In fact that's kind of why I made that comment, because of the extended break we are currently on. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 996
    everybody push this challenge to earn more purple tickets :) for Nation Wars 
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    It was a fun challenge, there was a nice blend of missions and the teams needed gave quite a variety. 4 separate knocks on the door with PGG's trait made that map a bit of a joke, it was over in 2 turns. If it was changed to a 4 turn gate it might be a little harder for instance. NG just needs to figure out ways to design maps in a way that actually makes them difficult or impossible to pass at some stage. When all 6 are passable at nightmare mode and you have players getting 7k+ you can tell it's not really a 'challenge', it's just a question of time and gold you are willing to invest.

There needs to be more knee deep/nightly visitors type maps, where there are high level tanks that have to be killed alongside fast spawns. Saying that, the knee deep prowl bag glitch has ruined that map too. Or just fill a map with nothing but tanks and set a few to aggro which will inevitably happen with BBQ this week... :trollface:
    ShadowWalkerStalker20
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a bit easy, gore, knocking and bonfire were ridiculously easy. 

Campsite and man with no name however were a great maps really enjoyed those when they came around. 

Paradise lost could do one though. One of those where starting spawn/first spawn  is all important and 1 charge point missed and it’s all over. Didn’t enjoy that one. 
    Stalker203vilrineJayZ
  • 3vilrine
    3vilrine Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭✭
    Firekid said:
    It was a bit easy, gore, knocking and bonfire were ridiculously easy. 

Campsite and man with no name however were a great maps really enjoyed those when they came around. 

Paradise lost could do one though. One of those where starting spawn/first spawn  is all important and 1 charge point missed and it’s all over. Didn’t enjoy that one. 

I agree 'Campsite' and 'Man with no name' were excelent designed maps. That's what they should look for in the future. Taking more time into thinking about good map designs instead of 'other stuff' :wink:
    Deathwish19
  • Karajoca
    Karajoca Member Posts: 354
    I recently played some story missions on my little account and just reminded how great content that is. 

I am sure it has been brought up earlier but why we never get to play this maps in challenge? Should be easy, already designed, just copy to other mode.... or i am missing something? 

Literally 15 weeks of brand new challenges laying in story mode (even more if new versions and re-tweaks of those maps are created, which again, shouldn't take much time) 
    ShadowWalkerCronusAngelspitStalker20SuperheroDeathwish19RiotZappa
  • Robotron
    Robotron Member Posts: 9
    8k and NW the following week. Pure skill I say 😉
    Deathwish19
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karajoca said:
    I recently played some story missions on my little account and just reminded how great content that is. 

I am sure it has been brought up earlier but why we never get to play this maps in challenge? Should be easy, already designed, just copy to other mode.... or i am missing something? 

Literally 15 weeks of brand new challenges laying in story mode (even more if new versions and re-tweaks of those maps are created, which again, shouldn't take much time) 
    @Karajoca from what I recall there are a lot of map changes that need to be done for the story mission maps to be used for challenges (hint: Beach Life).

• Karajoca
    Karajoca Member Posts: 354
    Well, definitely not all missions are suitable @zbot but for sure there are some that can be just introduced in the challenge the way they are in the story mode. I can work on it in next few weeks and select/recommend the ones i think would fit in well. I can record videos and show examples.

Maybe a year ago, i would say most of story missions are impossible to be played above lvl 45. But with recent changes, new heroes,weapons,traits, perfect badges we have... game become a lot easier. My 4 year experience of hardcore playing this game tell me it's a perfect time for this
    Stalker20Deathwish19