Is it possible to finally fix this glitch?

Superhero
Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
The swordsman was stunned by Eugene during overwatch and attacked after stunning.

And yes, I know the answer, it´s a visual glitch but it makes my blood boiling every time  :|

It doesn´t feel like a glitch, if I get damaged. It feels like a mistake.

Comments

• Vov
    Vov Member Posts: 83
    The freemen was stunned by Retaliate and/or Punish, the OW attack must have been a body shot. 
    Jankel
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vov said:
    The freemen was stunned by Retaliate and/or Punish, the OW attack must have been a body shot. 

Sorry, but I don´t care how it went. Fact: The opponent is first shown as stunned and attacks after that. In many many situations. If he attacks me, fine, but it should not show that he´s stunned then.
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Superhero turn off 2x fast forward so you can see the order of things happening.  The game fast forwards through things so what you think you see isn't the order it happens. 

ATLAS-ZTCBRITO
  • Zetsuboi
    Zetsuboi Member Posts: 18
    edited February 2021
    zbot said:
    @Superhero turn off 2x fast forward so you can see the order of things happening.  The game fast forwards through things so what you think you see isn't the order it happens. 

Bravissimo!!! Aplasure...you opened my eyes and saved me a lot of time...nope. it's ridiculous! you ask us spend more time instead fix visual display process? am i rigth?
    SuperheroADPaq
  • SparrowMerv
    SparrowMerv Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Speaking of glitches, well i think it's more of an exploit. There was a Whisperer standing there and got attacked by a walker who then turned into a Whisperer himself lol
  • LoneWanderer360
    LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of glitches, well i think it's more of an exploit. There was a Whisperer standing there and got attacked by a walker who then turned into a Whisperer himself lol
    I saw a whisperer that was feeding on a dead whisperer until it was revealed. Lol

I'll tell you what is not a visual glitch. The whisperers making multiple attacks on almost every turn. They get to attack and then go into overwatch. I've seen it in multiple different scenarios and I have the play speed turned down to 1. As far as I know, whisperers and raiders don't have traits like retaliate or punish, so they are definitely making multiple attacks. @zbot @Fluxxx
    AngelspitADPaqRiotZappaRealClareBKarajoca
  • SparrowMerv
    SparrowMerv Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Yes! i was about to post this, it happened to me aswell and lost the map because of it.
  • ADPaq
    ADPaq Member Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed with @LoneWanderer360 I've seen this as well. Attack and overwatch, must be nice.
    There's also the bug where sometimes a charged stun attack from a bruiser on a group (in the open with no cover) reveals the whisperer but does not stun them. That's a fun one.
    RiotZappaghost_pepper
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve actually seen them get 2 attacks and overwatch. It’s only when they revealed themselves on their turn though, almost like the walker got an attack (as a Freeman) then the Freeman got an attack then end in overwatch.  I would almost like them in more Challenge maps/game modes but sort out the glitches first. 
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
     Good to see this annoying glitch/bug is staying around longer than the Coronavirus. Isn't it time to find the vaccine for this problem? @Fluxxx
    I suggest Dolly Parton, a case of Heineken, and a long crunch session in order to fumigate the NML bug problem 🙆
    SuperheroDeathwish19