FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary

13»

Comments

• Cromwell
    Cromwell Member Posts: 13

zbot said:
    @Cromwell before the GW map changes all the maps were linked/ interlocked so you would need to clear the maps connected to unlock harder maps, it was a giant maze, so islands make sense for old timers but not so intuitive for new players.

Thanks for sharing, that is from before my time, but have tried the A-H system.
    But I still don't see how that explains why a piece of land with water around it is not an island?
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Cromwell said:

zbot said:
    @Cromwell before the GW map changes all the maps were linked/ interlocked so you would need to clear the maps connected to unlock harder maps, it was a giant maze, so islands make sense for old timers but not so intuitive for new players.

Thanks for sharing, that is from before my time, but have tried the A-H system.
    But I still don't see how that explains why a piece of land with water around it is not an island?

Bro, they needed a name for these new collection of sectors, and they chose the word Island. So we call them islands. The end.

Out of curiosity, what would you prefer to call these collections of 3 sectors? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Archipelago?
    ATLAS-ZFuriousMoldovanShadowWalker
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atoll 😎😅