Events we haven’t seen in a while

Gold Rush
Fast Gas
Fire bonus 
Increased TG (I know, not popular with this crowd)
Double radios in Challenge rewards
Reduced outfit prices (you’d think this would be more common since it doesn’t even benefit us in the game)
Increased XP for scrapping 
Increased odds of crafting higher level badges

What do we miss the most? What is missing from the list?
dontdeadopeninsideGovernatorShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovanm4sRiotZappaFOEMuirnaXeRo

Comments

• Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hero-only Token Crates from Challenge -- That happened maybe only once.
    ShadowWalkerVovSarge_Malarky
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star Hero.
    We're missing star hero!

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    GovernatorShadowWalkerRiotZappaSarge_euchidMuirnaXeRoDeathwish19
  • Vov
    Vov Member Posts: 83
    That sounds very exciting, how long ago did it happen? 
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    5 trait survivors. Greatly increased chance of them showing up and double tokens when scrapping.

I'm excited about the possibilities of "always charged" and would like a reasonable bench of them with prefered traits for special situations.

Edit: decrease cost of new survivor slots from 400 to 100, like how guild gift chests often get discounted.
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a massive component event.
    -many more fragments, especially grey and brown
    -many more upgrade opportunities, especially blue to gold
    -greatly reduced price for unlocking survivor slots (increases carrying capacity for badges)
    -increase drop rate for blue and gold components and fragments from 12% in a gold chest to 24%. Double it up!

There aren't enough grey and brown fragments available for crafting. I want to buy packs of these for TG, tomatos, even gold if the grey ones continue at the scaled established gold price (brown would cost too much at existing scaled price). They are used for moving around through the pattern of bonuses until an optimal predicted bonus has been reached and then blue or gold is used to craft a high value badge with matching trait bonus. 

For upgrades, the component weekend every 4 or 5 weeks isn't cutting it. I have 60, 70, and 80 blue metal, chemical, and cloth i want to upgrade into gold components. It grows bigger rather than smaller. 

Even the bm hasn't helped this. I have nearly all of my heros at 1 pink and only very rarely doni get an upgrage blue components to gold component offer. So either make that a firm fixed offer on *every* hero in bm so we can do a new blues-to-gold every 8 hours, or have a mass component event which involves this.

If the guild chests regularly cost 400 and get regularly discounted to 100, i think the same should happen with survivor slots which always cost 400. Discount survivor slots to 100. This allows players to increase their badge carying capacity.
    MuirnaArqueue
  • Governator
    Vov said:
    That sounds very exciting, how long ago did it happen? 
    That was about 2-3 years ago from what I remember. 
  • Governator
    While looking for the Hero-Only Token Crate, I found this...
    It was a guild reward event and not tied to the Token Crates. But, it would be cool to bring back with the newer Heroes.
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITO
  • Governator
    That was back when we had a cool-down timer. Damn, that seems like forever ago.

• Sarge_
    Sarge_ Member Posts: 20
    Once, they combined the increased TG event with the ability to buy Epic versions of special weapons using TGs. That was really cool as a mid-level player.
    Deathwish19