Challenge The Pub, change load event hunter by assault

sSINTOMASs
sSINTOMASs Member Posts: 49
@Fluxxx ¿Existe alguna posibilidad de cambiar esto? Dado que el cazador en este desafío prácticamente no es necesario, sin embargo, el asalto es vital, pocos pasarán la ronda 38 😅 ¿sería bueno cambiar esto? gracias disculpa las molestias, 😉

Comments

• IcePeter
    IcePeter Member Posts: 397
    We just had assault 2 weeks ago, we had assaults the first time with this set, and I believe they prefer to change things up. Of course, we loved this challenge with charged assaults 😍
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    Just have to go with Princess and a fire hunter....light them up then have Princess charge up

• Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Regardless of using Princess, Princess with Sasha, or just Sasha you need to use one turn to charge them up, and unless you're using DAR, that means you have to take a hit afterwards from the walkers. This will make a difference for sure.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • sSINTOMASs
    (Not all of us have princes with 3 stars or 2 or even 1 or good traits ready) 😅 It will not help to use rounds like this, setting fire with leading princes, when the end of the round arrives you will not be able to advance, it will go away To base everything on who has thousands of glenn leader gold bars and two rounds, that will be the method until level 40 42 can be done reducing threat afterwards already difficult ... I know that two weeks ago it was an assault event and that this challenge was played with an assault event last time, but I do not think that any other event will serve for this challenge ... but we are going to play it the same as far as possible 😊 The change was requested by the community so that it does not become so heavy I have been impossible so fast. 😜
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the bar challenge again? The one that was easy mode to infinite nightmare with charged assaults?

Which class starts charged massively changes the way you approach the maps so I wouldn't like to see the same charged event as the last time. Boring!
  • Le_Mat
    Le_Mat Member Posts: 221
    @sSINTOMASs, siento estar en desacuerdo aquí, pero el hecho de que este desafío venga sin asaltos cargados esta vez lo hace más interesante! A buscar nuevas estrategias para cada misión 😜
    -----
     <3 
    "The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast..."
    Oscar Wilde
  • sSINTOMASs
    Le_Mat said: @sSINTOMASs, siento estar en desacuerdo aquí, pero el hecho de que este desafío venga sin asaltos cargados esta vez lo hace más interesante! A buscar nuevas estrategias para cada misión 😜
    😀 no problem, everyone always votes for their interests, 😄 although it has been fun until round 62, now the challenge is a tool thief, 🤣 and of course, I knew the rounds would not reload well and bingo! ... They already opened a post saying what to expect 🙃 a shame not being able to do more, I stayed at 3421 I will keep trying but without tools, difficult if not impossible 😅  Regresen de visita otra dia 😊😉