Scavenge missions with special walkers

Just after I had updated the game, there were fast walkers in my scavenge missions. 
Amazing.. 
But sadly all the later scavenge missions today were without special walkers.
Was the new (really nice) feature just a bug? 

Comments

• Angelspit
    Angelspit Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    I did a few scavenging missions after the update and didn't notice anything unusual.
    A little more variety wouldn't hurt, that's for sure...
    In Game: Fives
    UserDoerelb67
  • Goptus_kf
    Goptus_kf Member Posts: 59
    I didn't make a screenshot, but it looked like this. A big question mark was shown in the right. 
    Sg_Death
  • Muirna
    Muirna Member Posts: 142
    Yeah, I experienced it as well. I don't think you'd call it a bug per se, but it was not intentional that they left fast walkers in Scavenge after their testing or whatever was done.
  • UserDoe
    UserDoe Member Posts: 45
    I had them too but they disapeared after the next login. Would be nice to have them back to spice things up a little bit.
    Ü30 Deutschland
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If introducing a fixed 1 or 2 per wave, have it drop a fixed double or triple amount of xp/supplies. That's not exactly game breaking. Just a nice reward. That's why players run scavenger anyway.

Lower level players that have a harder time with scavenger will figure out "kill the fast one first" and have appropriate incentive to gtfo if they can't. And with lower hp than regular walkers, that shouldn't be too difficult. Higher level players who grind scavenger will get a bit of spice and variety.

Everything should stay balanced.
    ShadowWalkerUserDoe
  • UserDoe
    UserDoe Member Posts: 45
    To avoid making things too hard for newer players they could simply add a third difficulty that would be 1-2 levels higher and spawns some special walkers.
    Ü30 Deutschland
    FirekidStalker20marroba2000Angelspit[Deleted User]Fox2010ghost_pepper
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or specials only start showing up at +X many levels above your base level. New players don't often push 7 or 8 levels up on scavenger.