Lost a last stand ticket

kmr
kmr Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
All players who made the update before 12:00 GMT lost the daily ticket from today.:(
I thought last stand changes will come into effect at beginning of next cycle. 
marroba2000Thüringer

Comments

• trungta
    trungta Member Posts: 16
    terrible, if I have the Time Stone I won't update till the game force me to do that
  • Angelspit
    Angelspit Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Meh. You can have mine if you want. Here.
    In Game: Fives
    RiotZappaShadowWalkerxeniia
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey!

Yes indeed, the changes for Last Stand have taken effect straight away with this new update.

To be noted, this current LS cycle leaderboard (and the ones going forward) will consist of your top 3 scores (doesn't matter if you are on the old or new version of the game). Wave rewards are also increased on the latest version (4.5). Ticket refresh will be Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
  • trungta
    trungta Member Posts: 16
    but isn't it obvious that players who haven't updated have 1 ticket = 100 gold more than us who have updated?

• kmr
    kmr Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    Lexia said:
    Hey!

Yes indeed, the changes for Last Stand have taken effect straight away with this new update.

To be noted, this current LS cycle leaderboard (and the ones going forward) will consist of your top 3 scores (doesn't matter if you are on the old or new version of the game). Wave rewards are also increased on the latest version (4.5). Ticket refresh will be Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
    Yes, situation is understood. :)
    To be noted:
    - calculation top3 score from 4 play is more beneficial than from 3 results
    - loosing the extra Tuesday ticket (because the early update) also means the loss of (increased) LS rewards for this play
    marroba2000Thüringer
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the tickets accumulate? I’m thinking of letting all 3 pile up and use them all at once over the weekend. @Lexia?
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Governator no, the max ticket is one, it's use it or lose it.
  • marroba2000
    marroba2000 Member Posts: 242 ✭✭✭
    Well, coming from somebody who gives us free gas in a week of 1 minute gas, the fact they took just one of your chances in Last Stand is something to be grateful. 
    And remember this for the next update: Don´t update early. Bad things happen to early users. :#
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I never update early. Early updates are for suckers.
    Rohlikzauchem