5.4 Foes & Fighters - too bad or too good ?

Comments

• BloodyChainsaw
    BloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep he's broken now.
    MFJigsaw
  • ladre5
    ladre5 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    Tactical on weapons is also broken, wth
    BloodyChainsawLexiaShadowWalkerMFJigsaw
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BloodyChainsaw I think we get it already, thank you. Let's keep the conversation clear for other information to be shared and read by others as well :smile:
    ShadowWalkerBloodyChainsawpirate1125MattOfEarthGobold69WastelandMan
  • Anjelos
    Anjelos Member Posts: 73
    Hey @Lexia , sorry to say , but he speaks the truth.
    Since every time we get an update , the most popular activity is "find the new bug created by NG" , how about we get to have some reward over our hard work for the first that find it ? 
    I will state some rewards as example :
    Visual bugs = 10k crates 
    Technical bugs = 2 days free Gus
    Menu bugs = 100 merle tokkens 
    In old days , beta testers used to get payed , we are doing for free plus we pay on top , so why you don't make it a little more fun and interesting? 

Imagine how this would solve all the whining from bugs and will even make it interesting for people ☺️ 🤣
    BloodyChainsawShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovanRohlikzauchemStalker20m4sWastelandManSg_Death
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anjelos said:
    Go beta testers go ..... Only 4-5 bugs found till now - normal and visual one .
    You people get rusty 😝

Identifying bugs is the easy part. Fixing them maybe less easy. I can attest that most things identified are already fixed and others in progress of getting fixed. Perhaps it's the fixing of THOSE bugs that leading to these new ones? Hard to say unless you're the one looking under the hood. 🤷

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

BloodyChainsawMattOfEarthanniesprinkles
  • Marie__Gaga
    Marie__Gaga Member Posts: 94 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it normal, my super in form Daryl is not working anymore?

I think so, because NG always finds creative ways to entertain their customers. I’m having much fun! Keep up the good work and stay safe, you crazy developers!  <3
    --- Marie
    --- New account, no Gaga no more ---
    --- Please STOP war in Ukraine and everywhere! ---
    BloodyChainsawAnjelosGobold69
  • Anjelos
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Anjelos said:
    Go beta testers go ..... Only 4-5 bugs found till now - normal and visual one .
    You people get rusty 😝

Identifying bugs is the easy part. Fixing them maybe less easy. I can attest that most things identified are already fixed and others in progress of getting fixed. Perhaps it's the fixing of THOSE bugs that leading to these new ones? Hard to say unless you're the one looking under the hood. 🤷
    No idea , what I know is , I never saw in my life this thing happening so repeatingly...add new things and then 💥 working things get crashed ... again and again and again ....
    And I am a gamer for around 25 years ...
    Lately , (loving to laugh with conspiracy theories) , I tend to think it is on purpose to keep things interesting.... Imo , there is certainly a pattern here :):smile:
    At least we should get compensated while identifying bugs :D

ATLAS-ZBloodyChainsaw
  • ATLAS-Z
    edited September 2022
    Lol @Anjelos I do like that idea actually. Make it a community event like the Ear hunt with rewards for bugs found. I'm down. I've identified A LOT. I'd be sitting REAL pretty haha.

But no I don't think it's on purpose. As has been stated many times in the past I think it's just a product of a very old game with hundreds of complex interactions.. and when they add something new like Bruiser Rosita and her interactions, there are bound to be unforeseen miscommunications with layer upon layer of older code. They've said this before and I feel it's an honest explanation of what's Happening.

Edit... but I feel confident that they'll get it ironed out. Just have some patience and try not to be dickbags 😜🤣

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

AnjelosBloodyChainsaw
  • BloodyChainsaw
    edited September 2022
    Who's being an unpositive dickbag? 😬 Certainly not I.
    ATLAS-ZStalker20Sg_Death
  • Anjelos
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Lol @Anjelos I do like that idea actually. Make it a community event like the Ear hunt with rewards for bugs found. I'm down. I've identified A LOT. I'd be sitting REAL pretty haha.

But no I don't think it's on purpose. As has been stated many times in the past I think it's just a product of a very old game with hundreds of complex interactions.. and when they add something new like Bruiser Rosita and her interactions, there are bound to be unforeseen miscommunications with layer upon layer of older code. They've said this before and I feel it's an honest explanation of what's Happening.

Edit... but I feel confident that they'll get it ironed out. Just have some patience and try not to be dickbags 😜🤣
    Well , you must make it fun somehow mate .
    Stay positive and have a good laugh about it .
    Cause normally , people play the game (and pay/payed real life hardworking money ) to get the stress away and have fun . 
    BloodyChainsawATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-Z
    @Anjelos I know, I'm one of those people.

@BloodyChainsaw no never lol 🤣

Our page :

BloodyChainsaw
  • BloodyChainsaw
    I resent that statement. Trying to make a positive out of this situation we find ourselves stuck in repeatedly. Not trying to kiss any asses either. I have come to expect bugs and agree what Anjelos said and we should be compensated for being the bug finders is all.
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I open Discussions/Notifications, my brain automatically reads:

"Foo Fighters - too bad or too good? 🤟 😆

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Stalker20BigBobMattOfEarthm4sCoolseb
  • BloodyChainsaw
    Someone just found another bug fyi. Tactical not working after using 2nd attack after charge attack with morningstar.
  • BloodyChainsaw
    And he is using the tactical version.
  • ATLAS-Z
    @BloodyChainsaw since Lexia singled you out a few posts up, I can see why you might think I was also singling you out. But I'm not. Just a general post for all with my hope to try to not spiral into negativity.

And i hope @Lexia will see some of the good humor that is buried in some of the mildly snarky posts and half hearted jabs. 

Our page :

• ladre5
    Also f... these maps, pure garbage. Combined with the bugs a good way to stop playing for a week. Or longer. God, i would have been fired long ago doing so much incompetent shit.
    BloodyChainsawFuriousMoldovanhuskersoxfanMFJigsawBenjaminTMattOfEarth
  • ATLAS-Z
    And then there's this ☝️guy 🤷 😏🤙

Our page :

BigBobShadowWalkerMattOfEarthDresdenanniesprinkles
  • ATLAS-Z
    edited September 2022
    No one getting insta-killed by walkers while using CW Armor support? Lol. Be careful! I warned you. 💩

Our page :

• ladre5
    ATLAS-Z said:
    I was a bit angry i guess, maybe too harsh, sry for that. Dont want to insult people, but i still think this challenge sucks, and making so many mistakes in a row is really unprofessional, dont u think?
  • ATLAS-Z
    ladre5 said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    I was a bit angry i guess, maybe too harsh, sry for that. Dont want to insult people, but i still think this challenge sucks, and making so many mistakes in a row is really unprofessional, dont u think?

Unprofessional? I don't know about that.

Unless you think trying to keep the ol' girl alive and viable with layer upon layer of updates so we can keep on taking her for a ride...unprofessional?

I mean at some point there's too many holes in the old boat and you just need to go get a new one. 

(first computer ☝️) 

For me I'm grateful that they keep slapping new gadgets on this old bird, and if it means I have to put up with a few bugs every update and so be it. I'm here cuz I like this game and if they can keep it going well past its expiration date I'm happy camper.

So no, I would not call that unprofessional.

Our page :

Winston457anniesprinkles
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Tactical not work properly when You use Charge attack 
    @Lexia

The Expendables - Polska gildia
  • MrLucky
    MrLucky Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am (definitely) not trying to beat a dead horse here but not one of my remaining Guildmates has logged on or scored a point (which is NOT normal). Remaining, because after uninstalling and reinstalling all morning a few have left for good. I'm in contact with one who can't get the game to load after clearing cache, rinse, repeat. I love this game and want it to continue, but my disgruntled 'mates have already complained about past issues and contemplating hanging it up for good. I don't know if I can talk them into staying with me anymore.
    NG please help! The Neighbors fate hangs in the balance! 
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @m4s thank you for the report.  NG is aware of the issue
    m4s
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My feedback on it is that it has left a lot of the people I know frustrated. More frustrated than usual after bugs on an update. Personally I think it’s because it’s coupled with a rubbish star hero and what is perceived as a difficult mapset. Couple this with bugs which are effecting common strategies such as tactical movement and prowling. Add this all together and you get some very unhappy players. 
    Something to possibly bear in mind for future updates is to choose a well liked mapset with a star hero that can give charge points. 
    ATLAS-ZFuriousMoldovanBloodyChainsawechonapBigBobCoolsebAnjelosStalker20anniesprinkles
  • BloodyChainsaw
    Well put. I'm hoping for the same.
    🙄 Put that gif there just because 😂
    ATLAS-ZBenjaminT
  • ATLAS-Z
    Firekid said:
    My feedback on it is that it has left a lot of the people I know frustrated. More frustrated than usual after bugs on an update. Personally I think it’s because it’s coupled with a rubbish star hero and what is perceived as a difficult mapset. Couple this with bugs which are effecting common strategies such as tactical movement and prowling. Add this all together and you get some very unhappy players. 
    Something to possibly bear in mind for future updates is to choose a well liked mapset with a star hero that can give charge points. 

@Firekid is always insightful, and if there's ONE fuckup that could have easily been avoided it's this.

Season 11 is hard, and I'm full on dogging whining complainers in other threads about it. I'm not apposed to this challenge, and I don't think it needs changed. (THE CHANGES ALREADY EXIST, JUST NEED TIME TO GROW, LIKE MIKE).... however, pairing this challenge with a game update week seems... Pretty stupid. Forgivable, by me at least, but stupid. 

Here's for whoever picked this challenge on THIS WEEK. 👇

Our page :

HellnightWinston457BigBobMrLuckyAnjelos