New update, stuck on loading screen?

mack22
mack22 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
Like the title states.
I updated my game today and loads up a full bar and stands still, anyone else?
caseymacc1968

Comments

• mack22
    Android version 9.
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mack22 clear your cache, that helped with another player.
    mack22
  • mack22
    @zbot thanks that worked for me.
  • Frankie2
    Frankie2 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2022
    I am on an iPad and have cleared safari cache, deleted game, offloaded app, made sure iPad was updated (iPadOS 15.7), and nothing will get me past the loading screen (locks on killing walkers).
  • Frankie2
    edited September 2022
    I used the 3 finger thing and was able to send a message on Thursday. I anticipated a wait as the weekend was coming up. What I did not anticipate was a message on Sunday stating that since NG did not hear from me again that I must be now enjoying the game again. NG's instructions state to not send multiple messages so why would this be a response? I replied that the issue was not resolved and I then got a response once the latest update was released that the there was a new update and to try that. I did and nothing changed, the issue is still the same. I updated and was able to get in one time and as soon as I went into a battle my game froze and I was once again not able to log back in. I then turned my iPad off and on and deleted the game and now a new issue has come up. Apparently they can now not find my account even though they just found it a few days ago when I did the exact same thing. While I am annoyed by the losing of the account and the not being able to log in it is even more annoying that the replies from NG help are completely disrespectful by showing they are not even reading what the message to them says. They literally asked me what country I am in right below the message I sent them stating my country and time zone. What is the point of working in the help department if you are not even going to read the messages being sent to you? Two updates and I still can't get in, anyone out there able to help?
  • zbot
    @Frankie2 are you still stuck or is your account lost?  " Apparently they can now not find my account even though they just found it a few days ago when I did the exact same thing." Who is they?  Your ipad or in game support?

• Frankie2
    edited September 2022
    They is game support, not sure what you even mean by my iPad possibly being 'they'.

I was unable to load the game after the second last update so I deleted my game as one of the attempts to fix it. When I reinstalled the game I could not connect to my account and had to contact support. Support found me and I was able to connect to my account and then I was immediately frozen out again as soon as I entered a battle. I contacted support again and was given the message about a new update (5.5) days later. I updated the game and the exact same thing happened. I went into a battle and the game froze and I was unable to get back in. I then deleted the game to try and fix it and again could not connect to my account but now NG support says they can't find my account. So currently my account is lost but when I have my account I can't log in.  
  • huskersoxfan
    huskersoxfan Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭✭
    Credit where credit is due, many thanks for the quick update!  Great work, my melee squad salutes you!
    Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
  • Frankie2
    edited September 2022
  • MrLucky
    MrLucky Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I have a founding Guildmate who still can't log in. Did the 5.5 update, cleared cache uninstalled, reinstalled 3x and still can't get past loading screen. Contacted support again and waiting. Afraid I'm going to lose him.
    Player name: Blood strike 
    Guild: The Neighbors 
  • zbot
    @Frankie2 please respond back to in game support to let them know about the issue, in game support is the only way to recover lost accounts.

• Frankie2
    edited September 2022
    I have already done that and was told they could not find my account even though they just did a few days ago. My lost account is not the only issue. Even when I have my account I can not log in.

Literally the reason I am posting here is because in game support is not helping. You suggesting to use in game support when I have already said I have does not help. 

Again, I could not log in, support was no help. I deleted game to try to fix, lost account, support was no help. 

What more do you need from me? I have tried all the suggested things and support now says I don't exist and never bothered to help me when I had my account and could not log in.
  • zbot
    @Frankie2 sorry to say for lost accounts there's not much the forum can assist with, so I would suggest contacting in game support again and asking them to check again, and if the account is truly lost what remedies are available.
  • Frankie2
    edited September 2022
    My point was not only the lost account as I originally posted here because I could not log in to the game. I have both issues and no help from support. Even when I had my account support did not help with the not being able to log in issue. My current lost account issue is directly related to my not being able to log in issue prior to the lost account. There is clearly as issue going on since the last two updates as I am not the only one having issues. 
  • huskersoxfan
    huskersoxfan Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭✭
    Frankie2 said:
    What does your post have to do with the issue here? Please post your comment in the appropriate place. 
    ..why are you an asshole?  Sometimes there just no answers....
    Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
  • Bubble
    Bubble Member Posts: 12
    This is depressing reading these posts as I am also in the same boat with my accounts now lost and support being very unsupportive 
    this needs to be fixed as a priority as us players pay or have paid lots of money into this game over the years, what for our accounts to just be lost??? 
    Contact support but it seems there is no support?? 
    I even phoned your head office in Helsinki for support but again nobody to help……
    I see a court case brewing here…..
  • Dmitry
    Dmitry Member Posts: 6
    Exactly the same problem. After loading the distance (screenshots), a crash occurred. I decided to restart the game, but now it just won't load. Support goes around with the same questions (what nickname, what guild, what level). I sent them screenshots and videos...Zero answers. It lasted the whole working week. Now they are gone for the weekend and the problem will not be solved, which means resources, challenge and much more are lost. And the worst thing is that I lost 2 of my accounts for the same reason (((
    When will all this be fixed now and will the loss of resources be compensated for all these days? That's how NG decided to thank their players for the game's birthday???
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case mentioning here as well that 5.5.1 optional update has been released that should hopefully sort out the ongoing performance issues (incl. lagging). Please update when you can, and feel free to share anything you might notice after that smile

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/51076/5-5-1-optional-update-3-10-2022