DARK❄️FROST 5.6 UPDATE DISCUSSION

13»

Comments

  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeeblack said:
    Fast Walkers have been changed to no longer Retaliate. Fast Walkers' HP and damage have been increased to be the same as normal walkers, but they can still move one space further (3 in total)

    Thanks NG for this change. How many times, my survivors went into struggle just because of Fast Walkers retaliate...

    Now Lets see what Fast Walkers have lost so far

    Their ability to make survivors bleed

    Their ability to dodge bullets better than survivors

    Their ability to retaliate 


    I was thinking they should've made Fast Walkers immune to Cripple. It probably wouldn't make a big difference since they can still be stunned, but it would've been a little something.
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get some walkers where all you need to do is step on their heads and the heads cave in like they are made from paper mache? :lol:

    Pretty sure @Adeline has a Mercer cookie support video showing this exact interaction!
    AdelineShadowWalkerStalker20
  • Adeline
    Adeline Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get some walkers where all you need to do is step on their heads and the heads cave in like they are made from paper mache? :lol:

    Pretty sure @Adeline has a Mercer cookie support video showing this exact interaction!
    Wait till I have level 5 cookies 😂
    # Playing since 11 October 2015 #
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKutvR0DOUBKYx13GWm88w
    < Co-Managing DA Family - Deadly Alliance, DArk Vengeance, DArk World >
    ShadowWalkerKilldozer187_Stalker20FuriousMoldovan
  • Adeline
    Adeline Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭✭
    So I really like the Commonwealth walker ("CW walker") concept, but as others also noted, I think it's not really throught through.

    Pretty much the only way to handle high level CW walkers is to use Mercer, as he can easily get them to under 50% health before they get too close. As they have the stats of armored walkers, other ranged weapons will have a quite limited effect (bodyshots and high overall health), and melee of course will be really bad as you can't root, cripple or stun them. 

    So I suggest two changes
    1. Make the CW walkers immune to Mercer's LT also
    2. Make them have less health (maybe half or like fast walkers) of a normal walker and no bulletproof armor. This way you can take them out with a variety of teams, as long as you have a good damage and ways to get yourself charged.
    Do you need them to be immune to flares too? 😂
    # Playing since 11 October 2015 #
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKutvR0DOUBKYx13GWm88w
    < Co-Managing DA Family - Deadly Alliance, DArk Vengeance, DArk World >
    ShadowWalkerm4sStalker20WastelandManRiotZappa
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adeline said:
    Can we get some walkers where all you need to do is step on their heads and the heads cave in like they are made from paper mache? :lol:

    Pretty sure @Adeline has a Mercer cookie support video showing this exact interaction!
    Wait till I have level 5 cookies 😂
    By the time that happens I may no longer be alive, but I can imagine you breaking the game with it in the meantime 🤣
    AdelineAngelspit
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    @Lexia
    Is the new update coming in early January & CW walkers on December 5?

    OR
    Everything in the update is coming on December 5?
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeeblack said:
    Fast Walkers have been changed to no longer Retaliate. Fast Walkers' HP and damage have been increased to be the same as normal walkers, but they can still move one space further (3 in total)

    Thanks NG for this change. How many times, my survivors went into struggle just because of Fast Walkers retaliate...

    Now Lets see what Fast Walkers have lost so far

    Their ability to make survivors bleed

    Their ability to dodge bullets better than survivors

    Their ability to retaliate 



    Finally, have been asking it for a while.
    Very welcome change. Good for melee.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    zeeblack
  • WastelandMan
    WastelandMan Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    @Lexia
    Is the new update coming in early January & CW walkers on December 5?

    OR
    Everything in the update is coming on December 5?
    On December 5, there can be no update, as the GW season starts

    update should be today 
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexia
    Is the new update coming in early January & CW walkers on December 5?

    OR
    Everything in the update is coming on December 5?
    5.6 Darkfrost update is officially rolling out at this very moment! Available in your store shortly 🤩

    Commonwealth Walkers will be introduced into the game after we have all players on the newest version of the game 🙂
    ShadowWalkerJordanYukiAngelspitFOEFuriousMoldovanSlizeborneokids7eyeW8
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats about council update?
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
  • Krabbator
    Krabbator Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Lexia said:
    @Lexia
    Is the new update coming in early January & CW walkers on December 5?

    OR
    Everything in the update is coming on December 5?
    5.6 Darkfrost update is officially rolling out at this very moment! Available in your store shortly 🤩

    Commonwealth Walkers will be introduced into the game after we have all players on the newest version of the game 🙂
     What major updates were made to the game if it stopped supporting android version 5.1?

    The prickly cactus brought the mice to tears, but they continued to nibble on it.
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Krabbator different system and service updates used in the game :smile: In order to play you need to have Android 7 or higher (in-game news on this also available)
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats about council update?

    Why I'm ignored @Lexia
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Lexia said:
    @Krabbator different system and service updates used in the game :smile: In order to play you need to have Android 7 or higher (in-game news on this also available)
    @Lexia

    The update notes say about Commonwealth walkers: "Similar to Armored Walkers, these walkers have the same HP, damage, and are bulletproof."

    However, it seems that actually Commonwealth walkers have 25% ranged DR (and no bulletproof), similar to Metalheads. This is different from the update notes.

    Just wanted to get clarification if this is the intended effect? 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Anjelos
    Anjelos Member Posts: 73
    Adeline said:
    So I really like the Commonwealth walker ("CW walker") concept, but as others also noted, I think it's not really throught through.

    Pretty much the only way to handle high level CW walkers is to use Mercer, as he can easily get them to under 50% health before they get too close. As they have the stats of armored walkers, other ranged weapons will have a quite limited effect (bodyshots and high overall health), and melee of course will be really bad as you can't root, cripple or stun them. 

    So I suggest two changes
    1. Make the CW walkers immune to Mercer's LT also
    2. Make them have less health (maybe half or like fast walkers) of a normal walker and no bulletproof armor. This way you can take them out with a variety of teams, as long as you have a good damage and ways to get yourself charged.
    Do you need them to be immune to flares too? 😂
    Well , flare makes an effect , so why not ? 😊
    Adeline
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexia

    The update notes say about Commonwealth walkers: "Similar to Armored Walkers, these walkers have the same HP, damage, and are bulletproof."

    However, it seems that actually Commonwealth walkers have 25% ranged DR (and no bulletproof), similar to Metalheads. This is different from the update notes.

    Just wanted to get clarification if this is the intended effect? 
    Curious to know how you are aware of something like that since Commonwealth Walkers are still not in the game? 🤔 Team will take a closer look, but update notes are accurate
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexia said:
    @Lexia

    The update notes say about Commonwealth walkers: "Similar to Armored Walkers, these walkers have the same HP, damage, and are bulletproof."

    However, it seems that actually Commonwealth walkers have 25% ranged DR (and no bulletproof), similar to Metalheads. This is different from the update notes.

    Just wanted to get clarification if this is the intended effect? 
    Curious to know how you are aware of something like that since Commonwealth Walkers are still not in the game? 🤔 Team will take a closer look, but update notes are accurate
    Carefully watching the demo video  :)
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    LexiaADPaqFuriousMoldovanm4sShadowWalkerAngelspit
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Burmeliinis Nice catch!


    BurmeliinisShadowWalker