Where is the f******g deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

Superhero
Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
Prices on bundles look very usual all the days. My question would be like: Whats different to all the other days?

Do I miss the benefit part?

Maybe somebody can point it out to me?
Stalker20ShadowWalkerATLAS-Zs7eyeW8GovernatorliorsalmananniesprinklesMFJigsawWastelandManShian

Comments

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    It's been a while since I've done any sales work but if I recall, Mega shopping days like Black Friday a store will get some inventory that is dedicated for a huge price cut sale. And this inventory is limited Supply first come first serve.

It's a little trickier for something like a online microtransaction for a mobile game. If they had a whole week of triple radio bundles that were the same price as the double radio bundles, suddenly throughout the rest of the year people are buying less double radio bundles. Not a great plan for the game economy.

That said, I think they could have built a lot of smaller bundles, maybe with some weapons and gear that have already been featured in the game somewhere? With a nice increase in bonus resources? Like these:

If you don't immediately see the value here you can scroll to the right to see the normal bundles in your game shop today. I'll post a couple of them below that are similar in composition to the Cyber Monday bundles.

This is just an example. But if you compare these two to the Cyber Monday bundles, you can easily see the increased value. 60% more radios, 50% more gold, 100% more class tokens, plus some grenades thrown in for good measure.

Mind you I didn't buy either of these bundles either because even though the value is good I don't need them.

Perhaps it would have been a better plan for them if rather than including more value in a same price bundle if they were to have bundles like the yumiko and Mercer one above at a lower price point? People respond well when they see a lower price point, in my opinion. So instead of pumping a bunch of extra goodies and keeping these at $15, they could have kept the original bundles and offered them for $10 or $9.

If they were smart they could have put the pumpkin Spike Morningstar in a bundle for like $30 and filled it full of a bunch of other crap to make it worth it. Then they would have sold a bunch of $30 bundles to all of the people that missed out on the pumpkin star.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

FirekidAngelspitSuperheroMFJigsawSg_Death
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ATLAS-Z ..i bet friend @Superhero is watching bundles in the same money as me… wish i could buy stuff in dollars… 😂😂😂

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    ATLAS-ZSuperhero
  • BigFellaSteve
    BigFellaSteve Member Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    capibara said:
    @ATLAS-Z ..i bet friend @Superhero is watching bundles in the same money as me… wish i could buy stuff in dollars… 😂😂😂

i was thinking that myself....bundles over here are 14.99 Great British Pounds 
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexia you could apply a "one-time" discount to the first purchase made on a special day.

Put in the news, "Christmas Eve blowout sale! Take 30% off your first purchase made before midnight UTC time!"

Expiring Coupon is a great way to get people loosen their purse strings, without upsetting the economy on the other days. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

ShadowWalkerJordanYukiSuperheroStalker20
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can put the overpowered ensnare MS back in the shop so we can all have a crack at it. Not that I needed it to finish this week but it would've been much easier. 😂
    ShadowWalker