BUG of Commonwealth Walker

How does this work for new zombies? You can also see the lower right corner. It has 4 red beans, but its leg is broken.
Stalker20

Comments

• 打不过就跑
    打不过就跑 Member Posts: 41
    Haven't you all met this situation? Is it because I am born with divine power?
    BenjaminT
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @打不过就跑 Could you kindly share a bit more information on steps taken before the above happened? Who attacked with what weapon? Or did you potentially use a Support? Any more detailed information would be helpful, not to mention possible gameplay clip which would show more on what happened prior
  • 打不过就跑
    打不过就跑 Member Posts: 41
    edited December 2022
    The lifesaving pistol used by Yumiko. And Yumiko took the initiative to attack. There is no video because it is an emergency。Before this happens, everything is normal。
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately that doesn't give much to go on, as quickly checking it's not possible to reproduce the situation 🫤 

We'll keep an eye on possible other reports. If you notice this happening again, kindly reach out to support with more detailed information on the matter for a closer look
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    @Lexia I saw another report. It was the same map, and also this time a shooter (a regular survivor), with the Special Someone pistol, in overwatch. 

Ingame username: Jubjab
    Lexia
  • BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexia, are there any circumstances in which 100% status resistance could mean a little bit less than 100%? Something like the body shot probability for ranged survivors? I’ve only had a status applied to a 4 dot CW walker once but it’s happened to quite a few people once or twice. So I wondered if it might be possible this is working as intended but there’s another aspect of the equation which isn’t being taken into account by us?

It’d be interesting to know if anyone’s managed to put a status effect on a 4 dot CW walker with a melee hero. So far I’ve only seen it coming from ranged heroes 
    mkose90