Alpha LT Suggestion

ShadowWalker
ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
In honor of Alpha's star hero week, I would like to suggest a small buff to her LT:

Alpha's attacks are X% less likely to result in Body Shot and are Y% more likely to be Critical Hits. If an attack results in a Body Shot or Critical Hit, Alpha may move for half an action point after attacking. As a leader Assaults, Hunters and Shooters gain these bonuses.

I've always been a bit bugged by requiring a body shot to get an extra movement, it just doesn't make sense since the first part of her LT decreases the chance of a body shot. By including Critical Hits, it makes her a bit more reliable, and we would have a hero that can make better use of Critical Chance badges (which are typically ignored).

An additional 10%-20% reduction of body shots for her attacks would also be appreciated.

FuriousMoldovan

Comments

• Bentonhatcher
    Bentonhatcher Member Posts: 3
    edited June 29
    In honor of Alpha's star hero week, I would like to suggest a small buff to her LT:

Alpha's attacks are X% less likely to result in Body Shot and are Y% more likely to be Critical Hits. If an attack results in a Body Shot or Critical Hit, Alpha may move for half an action point after attacking. As a leader Assaults, Hunters and Shooters gain these bonuses.

I've always been a bit bugged by requiring a body shot to get an extra movement, it just doesn't make sense since the first part of her LT decreases the chance of a body shot. By including Critical Hits, it makes her a bit more reliable, and we would have a hero that can make better use of Critical Chance badges (which are typically ignored).

An additional 10%-20% reduction of body shots for her attacks would also be appreciated.

Hello,

The proposed change decreases the likelihood of body shots and increases the chances of critical Hits for Alpha's attacks. If attack results in a body shot or critical Hit, Alpha would be able to move for half an action point after attacking.   Target Pay and Benefits