Upgrade to council and survivors

tmfscorpion
tmfscorpion Member Posts: 2
My council is maxed at level 19 so level 20 is the highest that I can train my survivors. All the council says for upgrade is coming soon. I am playing a lot of levels, especially the Season 7 missions where I need level 21 or 22 survivors. I wasn't wondering when we may see an upgrade for the council so I can continue to level up my survivors. Thanks.
Spreckels1

Comments

• MadPuppy
    MadPuppy Member Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Not for a while I think.

As to the s7 missions: they are relative to your survivor level.

1/5 = -2
    5/5 = +2

Meaning on the last trial mission you'll play against walkers that are your survivors highest level +2. In your case: level 22 walkers.
    If you were to get your survivors to level 22, your walkers on trial 5/5 would just go to level 24.
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE NOOOOO.... we don't need another council upgrade, not for a long long time. I'm good here. :-)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

Spreckels1shakhid
  • tmfscorpion
    tmfscorpion Member Posts: 2
    MadPuppy - I noticed that with the mission 5/5 being level 22 survivors, didn't realize it would keep going up. Makes sense. Thanks.
  • Spreckels1
    Spreckels1 Member Posts: 3
    Yes we do need a Council upgrade. I cannot upgrade any more buildings and have all these supplies that I can't use. Others are told "upgrade council/ council full, yet they cannot upgrade. I am sick of seeing "comming soon". Maybe it means it is not comming. And it is time to end this game.
    Tasay
  • Jazzz
    Jazzz Member Posts: 21
    edited January 2017
    My supplies are currently maxed out and everything's already upgraded to max level. They really need to bring back the exchange supplies for TG.
    I hope there isn't a council update anytime soon, it costs a little over 1m XP to upgrade a lvl 19 survivor to 20, god knows how much it'll cost to upgrade a survivor to level 21.
    PowerUK