Run Away Challenge

2»

Comments

• 1Ris
    1Ris Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaden I believe you're referring to Road Runner

This is The Traverse

The differences are only what you mentioned.
    JadenDoTakbigbeanoCaptainslayer
  • Jaden
    Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yes, that was the name of the map. I couldn't remember it for the life of me. Thanks @1Ris :)

There are some differences in the graphics, too. For example there are blood spatters on the windows in Road Runner and the fence by the car isn't separated...

And someone removed the sand bags.

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    1RisKick_ass
  • Kick_ass
    Kick_ass Member Posts: 271
    Big changes:) @Jaden
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    bigbeanoCaptainslayer
  • Jaden
    @Kick_ass

The sandbags make a bit of a difference in gameplay. But the different graphics make this a totally different map from Road Runner. ;):p:D

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeano
  • Kick_ass
    Kick_ass Member Posts: 271
    @jaden. Thanks. The sandbags need to be there becasuse we r dealing with freemen. But I think the freeman and lack of armored makes a big difference too.

Are you being sarcastic about the graphics? I'm a graphic designer and can pick out about 10 very subtle differences. Very subtle. Lol

We should play find the differences.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • Jaden
    Yeah, I'm joking about the graphics - they do nothing to change the gameplay/map besides of looking different. Not a bad thing that they look different (and I spot more differences than the ones I have mentioned), it just doesn't do anything for the player (and most are so subtle that people might not even realize that they are there...).

What changes the gameplay is the Freemen (of course), the barrier further down the road, and the sandbags... the graphics... not so much. ;)

bigbeanoKick_assromeo
  • Poppy
    Poppy Member Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

So S the morse code map is back so what they been fiddling with now to break it again!
    psychwolf