Adjustment for the 15 radio calls

war
war Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭
To make people's lifes easier, there should be an increased chance in getting a survivor other than rare. It's sad because the Carl token drops rates are so, so low that I didn't even realize Carl was a hero after 2 months of him being released. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

• Boilermaker
    Boilermaker Member Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    I agree that Carl's tokens are rarer than others.
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
  • hunter_x
    hunter_x Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    Try spending 5 bucks on epic sale :lol:
  • Captainslayer
    Captainslayer Member Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pkerr116 that was awesome and unfortunately so true, except with the upcoming nerf to wrestler those mentioned characters and many more will be basically completely useless again.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • zeeblack
    zeeblack Member Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this Carl. I don't even know Michonne.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

• Coon
    Coon Member Posts: 281
    edited October 2017
    No matter how profitable a new hero could be, at this point, he will be WAY outdated before he becomes useable.

But when talking regular survivors, in the 25&15 radio drop the are still WAY too many greens dropping for spending so much. I say more options are needed and existing options should be made better.
    And who uses the 1 call? What a waste of time. I never even used it when starting out.
  • atrainofficial
    atrainofficial Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭✭
    My method of gaining more Hero-specific tokens is to simply save up for the Hero Day of your desired Hero. You'll have a better chance of getting their tokens and you'll get plenty of tokens for other survivors. It's helped me get Michonne and Abraham to Elite-status. Currently working on Sasha. As with all Radio calls, it probably won't go as great as you would hope but it's still a step in the right direction. Also, I unlocked Carl and yea he gets little play. Cool to have but might not be worth your Radios. I'd suggest focusing on Heroes that will be the most beneficial to your gameplay.
  • autumn_ash
    autumn_ash Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this strange Carl creature theme (and this michonne-something, what's that) that people keep talking about is straying this discussion from yet another point - we have green-only 15 radio calls way too often. It must be changed.

...also, I personally waiting for Tabitha to be released as a hero
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus