Hero week lineup

13»

Comments

• ThanosOfTitan
    ThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 261
    I will only spend on Merle. Abe, Maggie, michone and Sasha anything else I won’t bother I used to like Dwight but not used him for ages
    Member of the SG/A  Family Leader of Super Greens
  • LieDetector
    LieDetector Member Posts: 5
    @Pain_Walker
    Runs from jan25th to feb1
    That’s 8 days, not a week!
    Buy a calendar, and count the days.
    Get an education mate!
    bigbeanoSteinarkamilowatybanzairomeoatrainofficialzeekdog
  • 1Ris
    1Ris Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LieDetector it starts on the 25th and ends on Feb 1st ... which I take it to mean the event will run for 7 full days (Jan25- Jan31), no longer available as of Feb 1st 13 UTC time :#
    JenngpaintbeastCzarnyJobigbeanoGovernatorPain WalkerekimhclewmsapaevCherokee_Rose
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is almost like booking a hotel or cruise package: 8 Days/7 Nights. :lol:
    Kaz1RisCzarnyJozeekdogLambariSCBMATheMaltesianbigbeanoAndrea
  • Mais88
    Mais88 Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill bet my 950 radios we will not see this event again for a long, long, LONG time after its over.
    1RisekimhclewDodkongmsapaevWellyLugaJadenbababooey
  • zeeblack
    zeeblack Member Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be a week of disappointments featuring heroes we never knew were in our roster.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

Troublemakeratrainofficial
  • Kuduk
    Kuduk Member Posts: 97
    Most probably 7days of Eugene..each and everyone of us will be in huge surprise as intended.:))
    Governatorpaintbeast_Lily_1RisDLHbigbeanojimmorrison369LambariJaden
  • Rouvinator
    Rouvinator Member Posts: 101
    Andrea as a hoe!!
    SCBMAGovernator_Lily_bigbeano
  • Mabiki
    Mabiki Member Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    All this joking about Andrea has convinced me she should be introduced as a hero(ine) after all.
    She had more scenes than a lot of cast members in the more recent seasons who have already been introduced in-game. I mean, I love Jerry, but that love is based on about 3 scenes in seasons 7 and 8. Andrea was in the show from season 1 to 3 in almost every episode. Even though she did some tremendously stupid or aggravating things, it really wasn't much more than some of the other characters. Andrea had a few good kills, and without her, we wouldn't have had Michonne introduced to the storyline; at least not in the semi-organic way she was.

Sure, Andrea shot at Daryl in season 2 on the farm; but Glenn drove a car with a blaring alarm all the way to the survivors' camp in season 1 after using said alarm to draw walkers away from a building. I was literally yelling at my TV the first time I saw it. I mean, you just got done explaining how they're attracted by sound, and you use sound to draw them away from a building to facilitate an escape, and THEN you drive all the way to your hideout with that same sound echoing through the Georgia valley? That's presidential-level genius right there.

Yeah, Andrea's sudden support of the Governor was pretty lame on TV - but I blame that on the writers and producer, since they could have theoretically done a similar thing without mucking up the story so much and made it actually believable without destroying her character. The comic didn't find it necessary to make her horrible just to have a bad story arc....

And finally - we already have Merle - who exists from the same timeline as Andrea, and actually fought actively against our beloved heroes before he joined them. Hell, he basically tortured Glenn and Maggie, but everyone forgives him and still wants to hate on Andrea and Eugene? I call shenanigans.

Bring her on as a hero. I'm ready. And give her the awesome-est, amazing-est hero trait ever. Who will be eating crow then? (Daryl, that's who. That dude will eat anything).

Her hero trait could be "Hubris," based on the scene in season 3 when she jumps the wall at Woodbury to kill a walker. Or when she naively attempts to negotiate a peace between the two groups, and ultimately gets eaten. Hubris = survivors get +10 percent bonus to Ruthless attacks (gives a 10 percent ruthless to survivors without the trait and stacks for survivors who already have the trait). Bing Bang Boom. Andrea would be awesome, and everyone would want her, promiscuous or not.
    anthony172PigbigbeanoatrainofficialScowley
  • ekimhclew
    ekimhclew Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mabiki

I have always been against the addition of more heros but I think we all realize that they won't stop adding more. That being said, I like that leader trait, but would hate Andrea being in the game. I would much rather that trait be on someone like Shane.

Also, I don't really care that Merle fought against our heroes, and the amount of onscreen appearances doesn't matter to me. I enjoyed his character arc much more than Andreas. You are right to blame the writers and producers as opposed to Andrea herself for turning her from one of the most beloved comic book characters into possibly the most widely hated on the show. Merle was just a much better character than Andrea. That's why I don't mind him being in the game.
    JadenCzarnyJodandancar77bigbeano
  • anthony172
    anthony172 Member Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @ekimhclew said:
    > @Mabiki
    >
    > I have always been against the addition of more heros but I think we all realize that they won't stop adding more. That being said, I like that leader trait, but would hate Andrea being in the game. I would much rather that trait be on someone like Shane.
    >
    > Also, I don't really care that Merle fought against our heroes, and the amount of onscreen appearances doesn't matter to me. I enjoyed his character arc much more than Andreas. You are right to blame the writers and producers as opposed to Andrea herself for turning her from one of the most beloved comic book characters into possibly the most widely hated on the show. Merle was just a much better character than Andrea. That's why I don't mind him being in the game.

We want Andrea period. And she'll be add as hero period.
    1RisPigbigbeanoekimhclew
  • RoadRash
    RoadRash Member Posts: 174
    Hey at least they brought this event back even if I dont get the hero I want this week.

I'll be happy for the others who do get what they want

I figure If they dont make abe available this week for me I will have more when they do.

Timboski1RisCzarnyJoant
  • dandancar77
    dandancar77 Member Posts: 327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merle was a great addon to the show. He “got it” and knew how to get through the nonsense when the crap got tough. His script fit him nicely too. Shame they killed him off so soon.
    CzarnyJobanzaiJadenekimhclewbigbeano
  • Jaden
    Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merle was a great addon to the show. He “got it” and knew how to get through the nonsense when the crap got tough. His script fit him nicely too. Shame they killed him off so soon.

And just when some character development started for him... With proper writing this could have been interesting...

On second thought, good that they've killed him off so soon. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anthony172
  • Chiefkeo
    Chiefkeo Member Posts: 79
    > @BiggyGuyinTWD said:
    > Guys Guys... Come on.
    >
    > If Wal-Mart announced that in 2 weeks everything in the store would be on sale for 1/2 price, then everyone would stop shopping and not spend any money until the sale came.
    >
    > How would that be good for Wal-Mart business?
    >
    > It's not their job to tell us when and where the deals are, it's up to us to save and spend accordingly as smart shoppers.
    >
    > I have tissue if anyone needs it?
    Was thinking the same when I read this. This is a game and like most games it has elements of chance, including what things will be available and when. Because we made the wrong bet doesn't mean NG is being unfair. Also just because the featured Hero doesn't trip our trigger doesn't mean it doesn't make someone else's day. It's a game people, relax and enjoy don't stress so much.
    ATLAS-ZdocfinzenburgromeoWellyLuga
  • Drunken
    Drunken Member Posts: 1,719
    > @Pain_Walker said:
    > @Drunken It runs from 25th jan till 1st feb
    >
    > A week has 7 days. Gotta sober up mate. ;)

Might help lol. 210 radios spent today netted me 64 tokens. I’ll post video in a Mavs chat when I blow my 1300 residual
    Pain Walker
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm hoping tomorrow will be double Shane tokens.

And I'm also hoping Shane doesn't suck.

I'm also hoping for a gold jackpot doesn't make me feel like a sad time wasting gamer.

Hope is a nasty four letter word

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

bigbeanopaintbeastCronus
  • OneVoice
    OneVoice Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭✭
    Rosita better make an appearance Saturday especially as it's assault challenge week. Surprised and disappointed she wasn't the first hero to become available this week.
    anthony172crambert_nec