So glad I got those winter weapons for no reason, w2g for NGs pay to play merry go round :-(

afroponix
afroponix Member Posts: 492
...since NG was doing a weapon level update right afterwards. @kaz and yeah I know Nextgames uses this game as funding for production of “our world” AR garbage but you’re not even adding anything major to this game update?

At least give us a fix to outposts however you can, maybe NG actually think of a solution for a chance instead of taking the message boards ideas for the most part except occasionally like the ~wildly sucessful~ the distance add on. Some new outpost maps would be nice, or maybe a re working of the system entirely, but I’d say players at least deserve not being bilked for useless weapon purchase opportunities right before NG is planning and knowing the company is about to raise weapon and armor(and player) max levels causing everyone to buy higher level weapons if want to play competively.

I know NG’s stock is flat back to where it was when before the distance was premiered, but if you’re not adding better content, at least make everything work correctly, without some sort of financial charge added to every new game option (e.g. badge removal/badge change/playing the distance).

I’m also stuck at 20milliom for tomatoes for a while so how about bringing back the original (tomato) can for crates trade in where we actually get crates for tomato trade ins, not over tomato priced items. I’d rather trade the tomato cans for crates and get to decide what I want to do with those crates
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.

Comments

• TJS
    TJS Member Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    But you get those winter weapons back at lvl24.

Maybe I misunderstood something you wrote. Was your thread title that caught my eye. :smiley:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    xbamfx
  • afroponix
    Nah, weapons you already have/paid for stay at the level they were at, not the level the game maker is changing the new normal to. I.e.: my level 23 weapons are fully maxed to level 26, paid weapon or unpaid weapon, when they upgrade the level system to maximum survivor level to 24 instead of 23 your upgraded weapons don’t go up a level with the game, they pretty much become obsolete and you have to repurchase them at the next level. Thanks for commenting though
    ant
  • TJS
    edited March 2018
    You get those weapons at lvl24

Maybe do some research first before complaining.

Edit to add. I mean no disrespect but yeah, what I said above. ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    xbamfxabve
  • afroponix
    Well if that is true it’s the very first time they’ve done this
    xbamfx
  • afroponix
    edited March 2018
    And if it’s true why are they already selling weapons at level 24?
  • Drunken
    Drunken Member Posts: 1,719
    afroponix said:

Well if that is true it’s the very first time they’ve done this

OH ITS TRUE ITS DAMN TRUE

IN NG I TRUST
    JadenTHCrossDLichJenngxbamfx
  • TJS
    edited March 2018
    @afroponix
    Again. No disrespect.
    And yes it would be and is a first. Nevertheless...
    here

or here

Enjoy :smile:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • Drunken
    @TJS do you watch WWE? If so you better like my post

IN NG I TRUST
    TJS
  • afroponix
    Missed that post but it isn’t only for items purchased between “The wrong statement was made on the 22 of January (the day I've officially joined the team [What a great start, right?]). So the players that will be compensated are the ones that purchase any level 23 piece of gear from this day until the 28th of February.” So it’s only weapoms purchased I’m that 6 day period. Leaves a lot of weapons that weren’t purchased then but who knows what they will actually do till it’s done, would be nice if they just let us keep all our weapons and gear at the new survivor max level
  • afroponix
    Typos forever in that last post
  • TJS
    I'm pretty sure that's what it says ;)
    But to be honest, I'm not reading your comments in detail, it's ltoo draining.

Maybe nobody has said this before but honestly, you often come on here complaining about something.

I honestly can't remember you saying anything positive. That might be my perception.

Again, no disrespect but geez.
    I like to use a quote from a friend in cases like this.
    "Good Luck with that"

Oh...your welcome for pointing you in the right direction ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Boukephalos1Risjrodrf2ant
  • zivaolivia
    zivaolivia Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    @afroponix It is for purchases from JANUARY 22 to FEBRUARY 28. That is 37 days
    antxbamfxpaintbeast
  • TJS
    PS
    January 22 to February 28 is a little bit more than 6 days ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • Drunken
    Feb 22-28 is more than 6 days as well @TJS
    TJSzivaoliviabigbeano
  • DLich
    DLich Member Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was a full moon. Maybe that's why the forums are acting crazy today?!?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    zivaoliviaJenngSlickRickpaintbeast
  • TJS
    Maybe a hurricane knocked out the cable and communication is down :#
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    DLichJaden
  • ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    I even predicted the solution! Ask @TJS.

I guess it’s just easier to complain? Anyways NG acknowledged the mistake, took credit for the mistake, and is compensating for the mistake. If an Outpost update happened in 6 months instead of this month, wouldn’t you be in the same boat? Would it float any differently for you?

Heck, at that point you’de Still be waving down steamships for a lift and have nothing to show for it.

Maybe, like others have done, instead of ‘oh well, they never did that before’ or ‘If that’s true why are they already doing yada yada’ maybe you could consider taking responsibility for starting another flame thread when there are countless others and make a statement of your own?

Some of us are working real hard to make this a community where Devs, Mods, and players can be open and have discussions without finger pointing and blasting one another. I’m in no way singling you out. I’m hoping for a piece pipe to be passed by all.

Bless you and have a wonderful rest of your day.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJSDrunkenant
  • Drunken
    I am just here for ANARCHY
    Jenng
  • SlickRick
    SlickRick Member Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave my neighbor's 9 year old daughter a stick of gum last night and she complained...so I gave her a cookie and she still complained...then I gave her a Snickers and she still complained...then I gave her a chocolate cake and she still complained....I started to sense a theme so I put her on "Mute"

On the plus side she does know how to read :D
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TJS1Risantxbamfxbigbeano
  • Jenng
    Jenng Member Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m going ahead and claiming @afroponix for my team now. :D

antSlickRickTJSJadenbigbeano
  • dlb
    dlb Member Posts: 296
    Actually, @ShadowaceAz, you are singling him out and you're piling on. There is no lack of snarky comments directed at him already so im not sure why you decided to join in. Just so i know the rules to the utopia, so it's not ok for him to vent and complain, but it is ok for pretty much everyone to be a dick to him?
    ShadowaceAzBoukephalosbigbeano
  • ShadowaceAz
    @dlb No, check my comments in other threads, I’ve said basically the same thing since we received a new public relations staff.. Give them a chance. Play nice and I might add, catch up on announcements before being violent or rude.

Maybe my grammar is not up to par, but I’ve even posted links to other threads that were the exact same complaint because it’s near impossible to find the useful threads without spending half the time rereading the same comments. So no, I didn’t single him out. However thank you for singling me out as the only person who you question as to why they had any input.

Bless you and be well.
    Concordia

SlickRickTJS
  • ant
    ant Member Posts: 332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShadowaceAz Not to sidetrack this whole thing, but I can't help but think of Demolition Man when you said 'be well!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    SlickRickShadowaceAzJenngTJS
  • ShadowaceAz
    @ant thankfully! Some else knows it! Now tell me, what are the three shells all about??
    Concordia

antpaintbeast
  • dlb
    @ShadowaceAz what part of "pretty much everyone to be a dick to him" did you not understand? So, no, i did not single you out. I mentioned only you because you were the only one to complain about "blasting" while simultaneously blasting. And, btw, your bless you nonsense, when taken in the context of your overall tone, is quite condescending. If you want to tell someone to get bent, be an adult and just say it.
  • ShadowaceAz
    Ok, get a cavity search if you want, I generally tell everyone bless you and have a good day, no matter who they are!

You read what you want to read, I mean what I meant to say. However I digress and take responsibility for this whole thing, while it did not include you nor was directed towards you, I see I offended you. I’m sorry for that.

I’m still wishing you a happy day.
    Concordia

dlbTJSJaden
  • xbamfx
    xbamfx Member Posts: 1,421
    Damn NG actually did a good thing and will compensate those who spent by giving you exactly what you bought at higher level after council update, and someone still finds a way to moan lmao.
    dlbzivaolivia
  • dlb
    edited March 2018
    I just felt there was no reason for so many to be rude to the person. I have no reason not to take you for your word. Im a sarcastic person and my internal bias saw sarcasim where it did not exist. Maybe when you are having such conversations it might be better to omit that line. All is good. Have a day? Edited for spelling...
  • xbamfx
    xbamfx Member Posts: 1,421
    @afroponix to the pit of misery! Dilly Dilly jk bro it happens to everyone