Perfect weapon traits per class

2»

Comments

• crambert_nec
    crambert_nec Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > @The_Jer That shooter/Sasha situation doesn't exactly work as you described. The charging trait only gives you the possibility of an extra charge point on a kill, not a body shot. So if you don't have piercing, you gotta make sure your second shot is on an enemy with very low health so you can kill it to potentially get the bonus.
    >
    > I am sorry to say, you might rack up some disagree points on that one. However I’m simply going to let the quote + this image do the talking.
    >
    > I have no idea why you say Body Shots won’t give a % chance and it has to be a kill. Both of those statements are in contradiction with the trait description.

I'm not talking about Sasha's trait, I'm talking about the charging trait. As I said in my comment. We all know how Sasha's trait works.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • TJS
    TJS Member Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayZ said:

@TJS can I get a reaction for this one?

I can give a better reaction to that one...

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JayZjimmorrison369
  • crambert_nec
    crambert_nec Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Japes87romeo
  • snafu
    snafu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭✭✭

Charging will not grant extra charge point from a body shot. But if that body shot kills a walker, you get one charge point for the kill and have a chance to gain another point either from Good Out Of Bad or Charging trait.
    crambert_necbigbeanojimmorrison369Cronusromeo
  • The_Jer
    The_Jer Member Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭
    I stand corrected. I wrongly remembered the charging trait - I was thinking that with charging, when you get a charge point from a kill or Sasha's trait that it would "double" the point. However, based on the wording I think you are correct. Regardless, a shooter with a charging weapon and luck seems to charge very quickly indeed.
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jer said:

I stand corrected. I wrongly remembered the charging trait - I was thinking that with charging, when you get a charge point from a kill or Sasha's trait that it would "double" the point. However, based on the wording I think you are correct. Regardless, a shooter with a charging weapon and luck seems to charge very quickly indeed.

So here's what actually can happen: Sasha's trait can give you an extra charge when you make a kill. Let's say you have a Shooter with a gun that has no Charging trait and your Shooter is uncharged. If you kill a walker with a body shot, you can actually gain two charge points: one from the kill and one from Sasha's trait.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    I_Am_Psychocrambert_necjimmorrison369
  • ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    JayZ said:

@TJS can I get a reaction for this one?

@Jayz
    I’m left speechless!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JayZDavid_H79
  • ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    No piercing but I will get a fair bit of bang for my charge!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JayZ
  • The_Jer
    The_Jer Member Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭
    JayZ said:

The_Jer said:

So here's what actually can happen: Sasha's trait can give you an extra charge when you make a kill. Let's say you have a Shooter with a gun that has no Charging trait and your Shooter is uncharged. If you kill a walker with a body shot, you can actually gain two charge points: one from the kill and one from Sasha's trait.
    And if your weapon has charging, then in the case above you could get a second charge point from either Sasha's trait (30+% for lvl 5 trait) or weapon trait (40% for gold), both of which can enhanced by luck. That makes sense as to how you can charge up seemingly every turn. Use charged attack but leave a little health. Use second attack, and it is a body shot, but with enough damage to finish off the walker. The body shot kill gives you one point, and between Sasha or charging you're more likely than not to get the second charge point.
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly @The_Jer. I am very meticulous at high challenge levels, and I know about how much damage each of my survivors do with body shots, regular attacks, and charged/critical attacks. This can help me plan 2-3 turns ahead, so sometimes I’ll weaken regular walkers to the point where it’ll take one shot to kill them, use my Shooter charged attacks on special walkers, and then use my regular attack on a walker that I know I can kill and maybe give my Shooter an extra charge. I find a Sasha/Assault/Shooter team to be particularly effective.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    WellyLuga