Events this week

JayZ
JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
Following a somewhat disappointing but still welcome radio week, I'm looking forward to all of the events this week!

Increased XP and supplies (and really, just about anything) makes the Monday scavenger grind much more bearable, and a supply trade is probably going to be well-received by end gamers. The challenge event sounds great. I really hope the weekend event involves gas so that players can push their teams to their limits.

Also: My prediction for Sunday's surprise event is a reduced healing times event. Let's see if I'm right :)
Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium

Comments

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for another radio event...

Just sayin ;-)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• suzequeue
    suzequeue Member Posts: 145
    I'm confused about the challenge map. Have we played Rusting Factory before?
  • CBgaming1969
    CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,352
    Me2 @suzequeue, it is probably "The Factory" just renamed, but I don't think I've ever played it before...
  • suzequeue
    suzequeue Member Posts: 145
    Found Waldo's video on youtube
    1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuOdgCgeEEA
    2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6jVLMM_YLs

I have a vague recollection but if this is it, I'm excited
  • ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    They may, or may not, have changed it a tad?
    (🤞🏼)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• CBgaming1969
    Never done it before...the opposing forces is the one with the crazy super freemen...so we should be able to see if they fixed them...never did the locker room before...thanks @suzequeue I'll search yo find the other missions. My go to WordPress.com by @OneLessTitan doesn't have them up right now...
  • romeo
    romeo Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    Still waiting or the real DOUBLE RADIO event. unNerferd that please NG
  • DBones
    DBones Member Posts: 784

I'm down for another radio event...

Just sayin ;-)

Kaz DID suggest we should see the "nerfed" radio event more frequently, so yes, we should get it again this week, or at the very least, next week. If any more time than that goes by, I will personally lead a revolt.

(yes, this is sarcasm, I am not trying to rekindle the embers of last week's great radio event nerf debate :p )
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • snafu
    snafu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for more incorrect drop rates events

• Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kaz that's a big mistake on those numbers... will cause conspiracies all over the place.
  • DBones
    @JayZ, you are like the Nostradamus of NML weekend events. I bow to you, oh powerful, soothsayer.
  • CBgaming1969
    Same here @Jenng
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also busy next weekend, so I'm predicting that it will be Jackpot Weekend!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • DLich
    DLich Member Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weekend event is 1 minute gas!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • Dodkong
    Dodkong Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayZ said:

I'm also busy next weekend, so I'm predicting that it will be Jackpot Weekend!

Aww, Jackpot isn't quite so bad with the improved gold crates. How about increased heal times?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • Jaden
    Jaden Member Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLich said:

Weekend event is 1 minute gas!!

You sure the extra speed the game will get this weekend will not be too fast for you? *points up* :D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Dodkong said:
    > I'm also busy next weekend, so I'm predicting that it will be Jackpot Weekend!
    >
    > Aww, Jackpot isn't quite so bad with the improved gold crates. How about increased heal times?

I dunno. I like decreased heal times instead. :sunglasses:
  • DBones
    In all seriousness, I don't get the hate for the decreased heal times event. I actually like that event. Helps me push further in the challenge. When my survivors start going into the hospital for 2+ hours at a time, I start to lose interest in the challenge fast, and typically move on to outpost. But if I know they'll only be in the hospital for an hour or so, I know I'll be able to finish more full rounds of the challenge.
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
  • Japes87
    Japes87 Member Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather watch that 27 minute video of a Capybara eating a watermelon 27 times than hear one more thing about the Royal Wedding . Anyone else notice the person who made the video has some noisy parrots as well ?
  • David_H79
    David_H79 Member Posts: 1,788
    Todays Rufus event is great.
    Looking for a new dixieland for the Distance. :)