When will the % of bodyshots rebalance?

2»

Comments

• deb1hd
    deb1hd Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never noticed body shots at equal level before. So that may be my problem. Thanks for the info.
  • CBgaming1969
    CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,352
    edited May 2018
    @jimmorrison369 the example I used was I was doing a outpost raid with a freshly promoted 1 pink star level 24 Rosita with level 27 gear(they are screenshots in initial discussion) I very rarely if every get bodyshots on regular walkers of any level.

But I literally got 2 bodyshots from her twice in 2 turns on level 26 walkers...that almost never happens much less twice within 1 outpost raid. Check the screenshots and let me know what you think. This was just 1 example of many this week.
    jimmorrison369
  • jimmorrison369
    jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CBgaming1969 , I agree not killing them all on that level with that basedamage, is unlikely to happen twice in a row. Not impossible, but won't happen every week.
  • CBgaming1969
    CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,352
    But it's been like that for me all week...bodyshots happening more often at levels they shouldn't. If it was just an isolated case I would agree it's just the normal percentages, but that's not the case.

Thanks for looking at it @jimmorrison369
  • Mabiki
    Mabiki Member Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Mabiki said:

Since it seems there are only a handful of people who have commented on this concern, I am inclined to believe it is merely a matter of perception and luck, rather than a general problem.

Japes87 said:

@Mabiki guess you weren't around for warrior nerf or 3 or 4 other occasions things weren't put back right? Glad to know you think we are idiots though lol

I never called anyone an idiot, or anything of the sort.
    Drunken said:

His holiness has spoke the rest of us are not worthy!

I'm dismayed that you feel it takes holiness to be a decent human being and avoid comparing unsatisfying game experiences to rape. It's pretty basic. It really says more about you than it does about me.
    Drunken said:

I assure everyone especially you @Cronus that NG would never have dummy accounts that just rape the will to live out of us.

Drunken said:

@Mabiki

Thank you for such positive feedback but we should revert to the dictionary in the definition of rape which has more than one meaning. I am not sure you can sexually assault your soul so that would be an obvious ??? as to how I am using the term. But I do not expect all to understand English words or understand that words have more than one meaning especially in the English language.

And yeah, I'm HighRoading you on that. Without shame. Because FFS.

If you feel that analogy is worth carrying over animosity to multiple threads in an effort to start/continue a fight, you've dug your own hole. Good day, Sir.
  • snafu
    snafu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe just bad luck but my triplepink 24lvl hunter with gold piercing rifle was bodyshotting lvl 30 walkers more often than previously. To mee it seemed like a level off or piercing not working.
    MabikiCBgaming1969