THANKS NG!

Katz_Killers18
Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to say thanks for the guild week and the extra gold this past weekend! It was great being able to give my guild gifts at a discount during the Challenge to help them along, and the extra $ gold in the crates was greatly appreciated.
Yours Truly... KAT

mack22zivaoliviaGovernatorbigbeanoTJSromeoDBonesbladgierScowleyStalker20KazMattOfEarthJadenEl_Sargeekimhclew

Comments

• TJS
    TJS Member Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild Week is awesome! I loved just seeing what the next bonus reward was going to be.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Katz_Killers18den4playromeoDBonesStalker20Jadenekimhclew
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree was an amazing week Sunday night and Monday was so much fun in our guild super greens. Seeing the legendary frag reward at 30k and everyone pushing to the limit working together to get it. Also having a little competition with mavericks for 3rd spot in the U.K. Beating them by 2. Haven't enjoyed the challenge so much ever. Bravo!
    Stalker20JadenKatz_Killers18suzequeue
  • ThanosOfTitan
    ThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 261
    As firekid said we did great this event and it was fun to have no body shots for a change I would love to see guild week remain a fixture
    Member of the SG/A  Family Leader of Super Greens
    Stalker20Katz_Killers18ekimhclew
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! We were scrounging for stars with 30 mins left to play so that we could get the 150 Carl tokens!
    Stalker20
  • DBones
    DBones Member Posts: 784
    What was the threshold for Carl tokens @WellyLuga? We got over 34k stars and I didn’t even see those! :#
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DBones 39k. DTP will have gotten the 42k and 45k reward so I wonder what that one was!
    romeoDBones
  • ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    bladgier said:

It was quite of a battle to get those 😁

Where the "Holy shit" icon to click, cause Awesome does not do it justice!! 😳
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

bladgierekimhclew
  • whitek111
    whitek111 Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    I'm almost ready to jump ship on my guild, I want to have fun in a guild week challenge!