Do You Like the Epic Light Machine Gun?

Do You Like the Epic Light Machine Gun? 59 votes

Hell Yeah
37%
zeeblackJCSinWDMadPuppybooshanniesprinklesromeoTimboskiSmokeandMirrorsJediMasterYodaShadowaceAzimacharlieStalker20BohemianbobRaffoMgoff54Deathwish19boom1BWilsFingerfoodmongo_nine_one_one 22 votes
Maybe
22%
TransmuteJuncapibaraGovernatorMortmersligoemjimmydawisep_herianFOEcarlos1981marie1980MojakuJoeSmartfreedydaddy 13 votes
Think About It
18%
8900rpmReeconnTheCrabATLAS-Zwhitek111youngbesyzI_Am_Psychojlmdovalwarlordfladre5Hateful 11 votes
Absolutely No
13%
BerndErwinGeneral_QuatreflyingcowkingbigbeanoAustin_ShiongtdiddyDrUnpleasantTheKing 8 votes
Wish it had better traits
8%
TAnchoJackBauernico1933donald6283aafr99 5 votes
Kaz

Comments

• ShadowaceAz
    ShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,091
    Hell Yeah
    At worst, give it to my Governor during scavenger missions
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Kazmack22BWilsden4playJayZSPC_TORRESaquila
  • TJS
    TJS Member Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell you when I've upgraded it.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Stalker20anthony172MortmerCarl_s_HatMgoff54
  • Mgoff54
    Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    Hell Yeah
    TJS said:

Tell you when I've upgraded it.

Cool
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell Yeah
    I voted as I did because I'm confident that it will be a powerful weapon used correctly.
    romeoMgoff54
  • mongo_nine_one_one
    mongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 228
    Hell Yeah
    It packs a wallop...

If ya don’t need stun, then it’s good fun for all....
    KazStalker20
  • romeo
    romeo Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    Hell Yeah
    Wide Spread and More Lethal in charged attack...oh yes
    Mgoff54
  • bladgier
    bladgier Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's at the end of a very long list of upgrades.

I won't know anytime soon 😀
    AndreaBWilssligoembigbeanowarlordfpsychwolf
  • I_Am_Psycho
    I_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think About It
    I've been busy RL, so didn't notice the different functionality. I just thought I'd get those traits anyway on a Leg weapon, and quickly collected it for scrapping later. I'm due to go up a survivor level imminently, so I KNOW I fucked up there and will likely regret it. No play time at the moment leads to rash quick button clicks ... and mistakes.

I doubt I can justify scheduling in XP spend on it now :(
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • carlos1981
    carlos1981 Member Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    I'll also let you know... I'm supply scavenging so I can get my TG up and an Assault upgraded before I claim it.

I'd add - thank you NG for allowing the extra time to claim, it allows players such as myself to plan around it, I was dreading this would come out, I'd claim it and go up a level a week later

I'm also interested too see how it plays out, I've built assaults more to Tank and stun than do damage, so remains to be seen how this plays out.
    SPC_TORRESimacharlieKazBWilsxelda77
  • JCSinWD
    JCSinWD Member Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Hell Yeah
    Great weapon for my Outpost defender (no charged attacks there)
    TJSimacharlie
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, that’s actually brilliant. Thanks for the suggestion @ShadowaceAz
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Mgoff54
  • Deadheads
    Deadheads Member Posts: 734
    Does anyone know if the charged attack on this weapon is a guaranteed critical? a guaranteed non-bodyshot? or nothing, just more damage but could be a bodyshot?
  • Kaz
    Kaz Member Posts: 1,420
    Deadheads said:

Does anyone know if the charged attack on this weapon is a guaranteed critical? a guaranteed non-bodyshot? or nothing, just more damage but could be a bodyshot?

It's a guaranteed non-body shot! But not guaranteed critical! :)
    Stalker20romeoimacharlieBWils
  • Deadheads
    Kaz said:

Deadheads said:

It's a guaranteed non-body shot! But not guaranteed critical! :)
    Thanks @Kaz! Another opportunity to use a CC badge I suppose.
    Kazimacharlie
  • JediMasterYoda
    JediMasterYoda Member Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Hell Yeah
    Stack it with Ruthless armor trait and a Survivor with the same, should work just fine.
  • freedydaddy
    freedydaddy Member Posts: 1,311
    Maybe
    Lol I didn’t get it
    Message me if you wanna
  • warlordf
    warlordf Member Posts: 218
    Think About It
    ok so it has more damage than the others so thats good, and charge attacks deal even more damage and thats great but without stunning... for me the best assault weapon was the high tech with concussion with good chance of 2 stunning rounds so i have to upgrade and test but... not convinced without testing hehe
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    It might make a good weapon for a sacrificial lamb in The Distance who can get one shot off before they get into a struggle... Which makes a set of Gold Ruthless Armor with Gold Wrestler somewhat nice. But, I'm not sure. I do the same for the survivor with the RPG. I don't pay attention to much to the damage they do because I'd rather them be a walker buffet distraction. :lol:
    mack22bigbeanoMgoff54
  • TransmuteJun
    TransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    It's got good traits. I'm eager to try it once it is upgraded. Should be good on missions against fatties since they can't be stunned.
    p_herianSPC_TORRESTripod
  • Deadheads

It's got good traits. I'm eager to try it once it is upgraded. Should be good on missions against fatties since they can't be stunned.

Exactly. My strategy since it does extra damage is that I don't need to use those badges then, I can load my assault with all health/DR. then they can deal out some punishment and take some too.
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    Maybe... if i could have that one at lvl 25... but it will be again another epic obsolete gear because my Training Grounds are still 17M away from the update... :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
  • Fingerfood
    Fingerfood Member Posts: 778
    edited October 2018
    Hell Yeah
    Ok I voted before it finished upgrading but now it has I won't be using it I much prefer a stun * NOTE TO SELF : don't get over excited with new toys unless you try them first! 🙈
    Mgoff54YorkshireSteve
  • Stalker20
    Hell Yeah
    I've only upgraded mine to l26 and its put my assaults damage up to over 6k, had a try out and I think it's awesome. Tomorrow I'll have the full wide spread and lots more damage.
    TJSFingerfood
  • stanleyyy
    stanleyyy Member Posts: 31
    Anyone upgraded their epic light machine gun to level 28 ? can post a screenshot of it ?
  • anniesprinkles
    anniesprinkles Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell Yeah
    I upgraded it & I love it! 😍🤗🤗
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Stalker20TJSJaden
  • Stalker20
    Hell Yeah
    Just finished the upgrade and tested it on Backyard Arena 33.1, the bullet barrage attack either kills or significantly damages level 33 walkers.
    TJSJadenanniesprinkles
  • Hateful
    Hateful Member Posts: 25
    Think About It
    When I fully upgraded mine it got auto scraped :neutral: D
  • TransmuteJun
    TransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    It shouldn't be autoscrapped as an epic!
    Stalker20TripodTJSJadenGovernator
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Think About It
    Ok road tested a bunch and I think LMGs BULLET BARRAGE absolutely needs to be an auto crit, same as Hunter crit.

I used it on a x3 dmg & x3 crit dmg set and the crits were nice. Hunter damage, shorter range, more spread.

But too few crits to make it worth.

Then I used it on a x3 dmg x3 crit CHANCE and it was better, but still ehhhh. Better of the two, only option really other than a hybrid set with Daryl leading.

Even then, unless you break through with its sad silver piercing, crit chance is useless vs higher level enemies, the only ones you'd want it for.

No reason bullet barrage shouldn't be auto-crit. The bigger damage is 100% useless if you body shot, which it does most of the time.

@Kaz @Shteevie gotta be guys or this one will get shelved like so many others. I'm a bit miffed I wasted the xp.

Edit: I just remembered its non body shot charge.... Lemme rethink.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

Kazjimmorrison369
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think About It
    > @ATLAS-Z said:

Better of the two, only option really other than a hybrid set with Daryl leading.

This is really the best option, but still, just make it auto crit? Sheesh.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

Kaz